Chapter 4

I looked around confused as to where I am. I tried connecting to my senses but failed as they had no idea too.

This place was very miserable and dark, gloomy to be exact. It's like you're restricted from coming in here.

I walked aimlessly around, my brows furrowed in confusion.

I didn't have a home anyways, I used to live in the past with my grandma until she died, so now, I sleep in Cafes and whatever safe place I could find.

"Oh come on." I gave up.

I turned ready to head back to where I was but unfortunately, I was bombarded with something...let's say furry? Short? It looked like an animal to me.

Yes, I was right, way to go Violet.

I tried not to act nervous, because if I did, it would sense it and eventually I'll be dead. That wolf doesn't seem friendly at all...so I tried to act all cool and chill.

"Hey buddy! Nice to meet you, I'm Violet."

He growled in my face.

"Who the hell are you to growl in ma face!" I said snapping my fingers simultaneously as I spoke.

"OK let's play hide and seek, how about that?" I asked

I saw him smirking! I'm not even kidding. Did he understand?

"You're first to go." I again said.

And with that I took it as my cue to hide as he turned around facing the wall.

"Where the hell am I supposed to hide in this place?"

I took a corner and another corner and another. I was eventually stuck. In front of me stood a long ass wall. 

"I'm so lucky you know."

I started laughing nervously as the only thing I could see was a trash bin. And being me, I jumped right in when I saw his shadow.

"God help me!" I whispered.

I sensed him sniffing and walking around the area as he obviously got used to my smell.

What am I going to do? What if he jumps on me

"You've got powers. Make something move and he'll go to it and eventually you can run away." My conscious spoke.

"You make it seem so easy."

As I was about to focus on that bell to make it move, I was hit with a very heavy object. BUT I didn't faint!

"Bitch you thought!" Then I quickly toke it from his hand and hit him hard until he layed unconscious.

How did I manage to do that? How am I still alive?

GRRRRRRR

"Shit."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you!  I hope you enjoyed.