02

"Nighthawks"

Previously on Pride:

"Later that day at class Mr. Weatherbee was standing there, "May I have everyone's attention?" Just as he requested everyone in the classroom turned to look at him.

"I have some tragic news to share." Gina frowned. And now what was this about.

"Ms. Grundy, who was a teacher here last semester, was found murdered in her Greendale home."

Gasps and sounds of disbelief resonated through the classroom. Regina turned to look at Archie gauging his reaction. Just like everybody in the school by now, Regina knew about the ginger-head's affair with the former music teacher.

"I know some of you were students of hers and that this news will be difficult to process." As Mr. Weatherbee continued his previous statement Regina continued to gauge Archie's reaction until all of a sudden, while breathing heavily Archie picked up his stuff and stalked out of the classroom.

Mr. Weatherbee called out after him but was left ignored. Just like Pop Tate said, it was like the Angel of Death had arrived in Riverdale.

_

Regina and Cheryl were in the locker room,  backs facing each other. "I heard from Betty that you forgiving Jughead's dad could save him from a 20 year jail trip." The brunette said while fixing her makeup in the mirror which also reflected her black lingerie that meshed in well with her tanned skin tone and dark brown hair.

She turns to look at Cheryl and the redhead does the same, "Gina, I know that you're friends with hobo and his bride bu-" Before she could finish the door to the locker rooms shut with a loud clank. Both girls turned to look at the door, "Give a girl a warning will you?" Cheryl gasps at the person who walked in and turns back to her mirror.

"You want closure, Cheryl." Betty states and walks towards the said red head. Sensing the tension Regina puts on the rest of her clothes and leaves the room after picking up her stuff. But curiosity got the best of her and she stayed outside just next to the door.

"I wanna help my boyfriend's dad." 

Cheryl sighs while slipping on her jeans, "I already told you-"

"And I'm telling you to help FP or..."

 "Or what?" Cheryl inquires.

"Or I wide-release the video of your father shooting Jason." Regina furrows her eyebrows behind the door, sure she knew who actually killed Jason, she was there when the video was found. But this kind of blackmailing was totally different from the usual Betty Cooper.

Betty then taunts Cheryl further, "Try having closure with that out in the world." Cheryl was confused, she thought that they had gotten rid of the damned thumb drive. Apparently not, according to Betty she had saved a copy of the video onto Jughead's laptop.

"One click and the darkest chapter of your family's twisted psychodrama becomes a viral sensation." The brunette behind the door muttered to herself, "Betty Cooper you're an ice cold bitch." 

Regina's phone buzzed in her hand and she started walking away from the door, "Hey Reggie."

-