Daredevil

Karen Page was working on her next story when she suddenly heard screaming outside of her office. Karen went out of her office to see people disappearing. As if they were becoming dust.
"What the hell?" Karen said in shock. Her boss Ellison ran and saw his employees disappear in horror.
"What...." Ellison started to say before he too started to disappear into nothingness before Karen's eyes.

Foggy Nelson was working at the offices of Hogarth, Chao and Benowitz as he suddenly saw his co workers disappear.
"What the... guys?" Foggy said in shock. Foggy then ran out of the building to see helicopters falling from the sky and cars crashing into each other.
"Oh no. No no no" Foggy said as he ran toward some of the accidents. To his shock, there were no drivers in some of the cars.
"I NEED AN AMBULENCE!" Foggy yelled when he saw a bleeding child from the window of a car. He broke the window and got the child out.
"WE NEED MEDICAL ASSISTANCE HERE!!" Foggy yelled, but there was no one to hear his call for help.

Matt Murdock had disappeared. Daredevil was gone again. Hell's Kitchen went into chaos. Turk Barret smiled, thinking he'd be able to make lots of money by looting... but he too was disappearing.
"No. Come on.. No." Turk said and he disappeared.

'Where is Daredevil?' Someone wrote on a wall as he had tears in his eyes. Everyone he loved had disappeared... and only he remained.