Chapter 2

The next morning I flicked my eyes open lightly. I was so exhausted, I didn't want to get out of bed yet. My head was lying on someone's ripped chest and they had their arm rapped around my waist. My head was pounding so hard that I closed my eyes and tried to go back to sleep.

        The guy beneath me began to remove himself from the bed and I rolled over after he let go of my waist. I had almost fallen back asleep when I heard the water running for the shower.

        I shot up in bed when I heard the water, it made me finally realize there was someone else here. I looked around the room, it definitely wasn't my room. I looked down, realizing I was naked. Shit. I couldn't remember anything from last night except having so much fun and mind-blowing sex. I jumped out of bed, hopping around trying to replace my clothing that was scattered all over the floor. I felt like I was going to puke. I had to get out of here before I ruined the carpet. I couldn't just leave without saying anything. I picked up a piece of paper from the desk and left a note.

Thanks for last night.

I had a great time!

Love, 

Adelaide

        I couldn't remember his name, so I just left it at that. I hoped he wouldn't think poorly of me now. I wasn't usually the note leaving kind of girl. Then again I wasn't the ger totally plastered on tequilla and have a one night stand kind of girl either so there. I grabbed my purse from the couch in the living room and bolted out the door. I puked in the nearest trashcan outside and suddely felt 50% better. I took my phone out of my purse to check the time. It was 9:30. I nearly dropped my phone.

        I had an audition at 10:00 all the way across campus and I had to shower and change. I'm officially fucked!

        Once I finally got to my dorm room it was 9:50. "Dammit!" I shouted as I quickly jumped in the shower and took the quickest shower of my life. After I drying my hair, did my makeup, and got dressed it was 10:15. "Son of a bitch!" I screamed as i tried to find my phone.

         I hopped in my car and started the engine. It stalled. "Come on! Come on! Not now!" I yelled hitting the dash board. "What's the point of having a nice car if it doesn't even work." It reved and I sped to the other side of campus arriving at 10:30.

        I ran into the theatre rearly tripping on my lucky four inch heels. "I'm so sorry I'm late. It's been a long morning. I swear I'm usually on time." I pleaded.

Darren's POV

        A smoking hot girl ran into the theatre 10 minutes after auditions had ended. She spoke and had the most seductive voice. Nick looked to me sitting on the edge of the stage. He looked back at her and said, "I'm sorry but auditions started at 10. It's 10:30." "But-" "Give her a chance Nick." I said not taking my eyes off of her. She was so hot, and honesty we needed her. Auditions were a bust this morning for our female roles.

        Nick sighed, "Fine." She let out a breath of relief and walked up to the stage. She smiled and bumped into Joe lightly. "Oops, sorry." He smiled at her and hadn't taken his eyes off her. I mean, I didn't blame him but-. "Thanks." She said to me after passing me. Once she was on stage Nick's voice ran through the theatre. 

        "Alright, the audition song is Can't Smile Without You. Do you know it?" She nodded. "Darren." He said, nodding at me to take my place behind the piano.

        After she sang I sat at the piano completely blown away. The song ws picked specifically to challenge the women becasue it was never really meant to be sung by a woman, but she nailed it. When she sang her voice was so filed with emotion and she drew you in. I could see Nick suppressing a smile. He knows we've just found the perfect one.