Chapter 31: For Blair

Rachel's POV

Willow had left. Saying I was impressed was an understatement. I was shocked, I was surprised and in disbelieve.

I had seen Willow. I had seen the Willow. I had seen Blair's girlfriend. I had seen a demon...

Luke came back to the couch and sat down on it. "So," He was happy, he probably felt relieved. He finally had delivered the ultimate proof of Willow's existence. "What do you think?"

"She's so different from what I had expected," Tina said to which I slowly nodded. "She doesn't seem that bad."

I looked at Tina. "She did kill Blair though," I looked down, sighing. "I'll never forgive her for that. And I meant what I said, she's just as bad as Nick."

"But she wants to help us get back at Nick," Luke said, a positive tone in his voice. His mood seemed to have changed completely. "We could get revenge," He then extended his hand. "For Blair."

Tina smiled. "For Blair." She put her hand over Luke's.

Then they both looked at me. "For Blair." I put my hand on top of theirs. "But how will Willow help exactly?"

"We first have to get Nick down, that way she'll be able to get to him." Tina smiled, she really hated Nick. I wonder if he ever came on to her... "So what's the plan?"

_____________________________

"Is this really a good idea?" Luke asked as we were seated behind cover in the school's garden. From where we were seated, we had a great view of Tina. "What if he comes on to her?"

I looked at Luke, I knew for sure he had feelings for her. Even if he didn't admit it to himself yet. "She'll be fine," I then patted his shoulder. "She wants to get justice as well. Besides, she's a strong young woman."

"I know," Luke smiled and then looked at Tina. "I recognize a lot of Blair in her."

"Somehow, yes." I sighed. "If only I had been there to help her..."

This time Luke wrapped his arm around me. "Wherever she is now, she can see us. And she can see how we miss her deeply. She can see how not a day goes by that we don't think about her. And she can see how we're going to get revenge for her."

I slowly smiled, I needed to hear that. "You're right," I then looked at Tina, she looked ready for this. "For Blair."

_____________________________

Tina's POV

I was looking around. I wanted to see everything, I didn't like to be surprised. And I knew that meeting up with Nick, he'll definitely pull some tricks out of his sleeves.

I noticed Luke and Rachel behind some bushes. Knowing they were here as well actually helped a lot. At least I'll have backup.

Suddenly a door opened, revealing Nick. He walked to me. His hands were in the pockets of his pants. "Tina," He was chewing a piece of gum, making him look like an even bigger jerk. "Why did I have to come?"

I swallowed all the fear I had, I needed to be strong. For Blair. "I want to know if there were others."

He raised his eyebrows. "Others?"

I nodded. "Were you getting it on with others while you tried getting to me?"

An amused look came on his face. "What? Why are we even discussing this?"

I shrugged. "I heard in the hallways that you and Blair had a thing."

"Sounds about right." He's using Blair for his reputation... Jerk!

"So I was wondering if you had her the same time as you had me." I gulped, this sounded so wrong. 

He came closer to me, which was perfect for the recording, but terrible for me. "What we had was nothing like what Blair and I had."

"W-what do you mean?"

He chuckled. "Blair was a child."

I faked a confused expression.

"You knew how to take it," He smiled as he caressed my cheek, I had to fight the urge to push him away. "But Blair was too stupid to understand it."

"So you had her against her will?" I faked a gasp. "But that's rape, Nick!"

"Hey shh," Nick looked around, he seemed genuinely afraid. He then looked at me. "I don't like the word rape. But Blair was so ungrateful, I mean come on," He backed away. "Look at me." He made a 360 degrees turn. "Who says no to this?"

I slowly nodded. I was going to throw up. "So what? You made her want you?"

"I made her feel what it's like to be with a real man."

I had to stop myself to not attack him. "So you did rape her," I looked down. "That's not right, Nick."

He shrugged. "Who cares about that now?" He then came closer to me again, making me look at him. "She's gone anyway."

"She killed herself because of you then." I stepped back.

He came back to me, caressing my cheek. "I didn't help her kill herself. Though you have to admit, she was a sad person. It's better she's gone."

I gulped, how could anyone say that about a dead person? "What about Luke?"

He huffed. "He didn't care about his sister when she was alive, why would he suddenly care? And even he would suddenly care, that's kind of hypocritical of him. He just cares because he feels guilty."

I looked down, I wondered about that too. I knew, from what Blair had told me, that Luke didn't really listen to her the last few days...

"Anyway, enough about those sad people," He then showed something that should've been his flirt-face. "I see you want a second round?"

I gulped. "I was just curious, I don't need a second round."

"Ah come on," He wrapped his arms around me, his hands immediately going to my butt. "It'll be fun."

"No," I stepped back. "I won't let a rapist have me."

He rolled his eyes. "Whatever," He then walked away, back to the entrance to school. But before he left, he turned back to me. "By the way," He then pointed at me. "Been there, done that." He then left the school's garden, finally!

It's then that Rachel and Luke ran to me. Luke immediately caressed my face. "Are you ok?" He looked so worried, it was actually very sweet.

"Yeah," I then handed the recording stuff all to Rachel. "I hope you can do something with that."

She smiled as she took a hold of it. "Absolutely," She then looked at us. "It'll be ready by tomorrow."