two.

THE MOMENT THE STOLEN FIRST ORDER SHIP MADE THE JUMP TO LIGHTSPEED, Juno pulled her blaster on Poe

THE MOMENT THE STOLEN FIRST ORDER SHIP MADE THE JUMP TO LIGHTSPEED, Juno pulled her blaster on Poe. One moment, she was sitting comfortably in the co-pilot's seat with her feet on the dashboard, the next, her blaster was resting in her lap, aimed at the pilot. The movement was so casual and discreet that Poe had hardly noticed-- in fact, he hadn't realized she had done so until she spoke.

"Where are you taking me?" she asked, and Poe turned in his seat in the pilot's chair to face her.

"The Resistance ba-" Poe's words cut off once his eyes landed on the blaster, aimed at his chest. His warm brown irises flitted from Juno's eyes to the weapon, a nervous grin finding its way onto his handsome face. "There's no need for that," he said, but raised his hands to demonstrate he did not intend to harm her. Despite Poe's attempt to remain collected whilst staring down the barrel of a blaster, it was evident that her actions came as a disappointment to him. Juno was sure that the Resistance had briefed him on her nature, so her sudden betrayal couldn't have come as much of a shock, but it seemed that Poe had allowed himself to hope that they had formed a sort of friendship in the time they had fought for their lives together. A part of Juno felt guilty, but the feeling subsided quickly.

"There won't be if you answer my questions," Juno told him. She appeared calm enough, but there was danger in her eyes that suggested she would not hesitate to pull the trigger. "Let me ask again. Where are you taking me?"

"The Resistance base," Poe said, as if the answer provided helpful information concerning where they were headed. Juno rolled her eyes, taking her feet off the dashboard and leaning towards him, blaster gripped tightly in her hand. She was well aware that he was purposefully skirting around the question-- understandable, she knew the Resistance didn't want just anyone to know where they were hiding out-- but she didn't carry the patience for his games.

"Where is the Resistance base?" she asked.

"You'll find out when we get there," Poe responded, and Juno glared at him.

"What does the Resistance want from me?" She changed her question.

"You'll find out when we get there," Poe repeated, a twinkle in his eyes despite the severity of their situation. Juno had begun to gather that Captain Dameron was the type to antagonize his enemies, even in situations in which an attitude would most likely get him killed. He didn't know how to keep his mouth shut, making him similar to Juno in that regard. Unfortunately, the transport was hurtling them through space rather rapidly, and they were getting closer and closer to their destination. Juno was running out of time, which meant she couldn't afford to stop to appreciate Poe's sense of humor.

Juno raised her am so that the barrel of the blaster was pressing into his chest. "You're going to tell me now," she ordered.

"I don't know why they want you," Poe insisted. He sounded convincing enough, but Juno highly doubted that the Resistance would send a lone pilot to bust her out of prison and not give him the reasoning as to why. Intent on withdrawing answers from him, Juno applied more pressure to the blaster, digging it into his skin. Poe squirmed in discomfort, and sighed, relenting. "General Organa needs information, and she thinks you have it."