Chapter 35

School dances. What do you want to say about school dances?

This preticular school dance is a winter formal.

I have never gone to a dance because nobody has ever asked me and I never had any friends to go with. Yeah kinda depressing.

I was thinking about it the whole day. It's next week, so I still have some time to get a dress and stuff. I could go with Cami if Jacob doesnt ask me.

Finally I went home after school. My dad still hasnt come yet.

I went on the computer to take my mind off things. I chose to go on youtube and watch my favorite video: Dylan O' Brien funny moments. (Video on the side)

I laughed my ass off the whole time.....again.

There was a knock at the door, so I went and opened it. It was Jacob.

"I'm going to take you out to dinner tonight. Just you and me and the pizzaria," he said so fast that I could barely prosses he said it. He looked really nervous.

"Okay," I nodded.

"Great pick you up at 7:30?" I nodded. He left and I shut the door.

I decided to call Cami and ask if she could go with me. She said yes and we are going to go dress shopping at 5:00. It was 4:30 now so I got ready.

After a little while I heard a car horn honk outside. I looked out the window to see Cami's truck.

When we got to the mall, we went to Macy's first cause they have really cute dresses.

Cami and I walked over to the formal dresses and stuff. We looked for a while when Cami gasped.

"What?" I asked laughing. She walked over holding an aqua type, with beads on the top breast area. It was SO cute. This time I gasped and we both giggled.

"Go try it on!" she pushed me toward the dressing rooms. I stumbled a little bit but didnt fall.

I took off my shirt and realised that I would need to wear a shawl if I got this dress. I dont want people to see my scars.

I slipped on the dress, and looked in the mirror. The dress looked AMAZING!!!

I walked out to show Cami. She had a huge smile on her face when she saw it. I had my hands behind my back to not show my scars. I still havent told her.

"Oh my god," she whispered. "You're getting it. No questions asked."

"Does it look that good?" I asked. She nodded vigorusly. (I hope I spelled that right.)

We walked back to the dresses, after I changed back, to find one for Cami. Almost right away, I found a dress that would be perfect for her. It was about mid thigh. It was a coralish-orangeish-reddish dress. The top seem had pink and silver jewls. It would look perfect on her.

"Oh Cami......" I trailed off with a high voice. She came over and with one look at the dress she swiped it right out of my hands. I giggled, and she went to the dressing rooms.

When she came out of the room, closet, thing, I gaped. She looked amazing. Like amazing. Amazingly amazing.

"Holy Moaning Murtal, you look amazing!" I almost screached.

"Nice Harry Potter refrence. And thanks."

She changed back, and we checked out at the registers.

"Did yyou find everything alright today?" the cashier asked.

"Yep. Thanks." I said while nodding.

"The total come to $174.72." She told us. I pulled out my money, but Cami already gave the money to the casheir. I looked at her thankfully.