Chapter 37

When we got to the formal, there were some people, but not a lot.

One of my favorite slow songs started playing and I gasped.

"Jacob! Lets go dance!" I pulled him to the dance floor. It was the song Amnesia, by 5 seconds of summer.

I drove we used to hang out getting wasted

I thought about our.....

***

When the song finished, Jacob and I went to sit by Cami.

"You guys are so cute!" she squealed. I laughed. I stopped laughing when I saw Robbie and Ashley, walk through the door holding hands.

I have to say I felt a pit of jealousy in my stomach. But it quickly went away when I heard Jacob's voice.

"Lets go get some drinks," he said and held out his hand to help me up.

We walked to get punch or whatever it was when Jacob spoke again.

"I'm having a party tonight, if you want to come," he told me.

I thought back to the last party I went to. I almost died.... twice.

'I'll think about it," I said. You idiot! Why would you say that?!

"You are beautiful," he said, making me blush.

"Whatever floats your boat," I told him.

"No. Seriously."

"You dont have to lie for my befit," I said.

"I'm not lieing. I am so lucky to have you in my life." I smiled at that comment.

We danced more  and after a while, he asked me:

"So are you coming to the party?"

"Yeah," I replied. He grinned a big goofy grin.

"It's at nine, so we have about an hour," he told me. I nodded. "I'm happy that you're coming." I blushed and put my head down. :Dont hide your blush. Its cute."

I looked up at him and smiled. I could feel eyes burning holes in the side of my head. I turned around to see Robbie, with Ashley practically grinding on him.

After another while Jacob, Cami, and I had to go get ready for the party. So we left, and were off to Jacob's house.

Hey guys!!!! i need some new ideas! If you come up with anything, let me know.