I run to the door as fast as I can, only to find it locked

"Hey! -Hey! Open the door!" I scream, but no answer.

I turn to face him with my eyes wide.

"So, this was all a plan?" I said, shivering from his cold gaze.

"What do you think?" He scoffed, "you really thought a guy like me, would get into an accident?" He as well laughed.

"Why did you want me to come back? I already told you that it's over. Isn't a letter enough for you?"

"No. It's not that." His gaze soon softens as he looks down.

"You don't understand what's going on, once I tell you. Your not allowed to leave. Why did I bring you here, you ask? Well.. since its been a while. I decided for us to meet again, to have a restart, you don't realise how much I missed you. So I want to make the most of it before it ends." Jungkook walks towards you and softly grazed his fingers across your cheek, admiring your features.

He pulled you in, hugging you tight, inhaling, taking in your scent. Savouring it.

"Oh, how much I loved for this day for this day to meet again."

"I told you before, I'm not the one for you. You deserve someone who can give you more love." I cry in your arms as I try to push you away, only making your grip tighter.

"It's my choice who I choose, no one can give me love the way you do. Your my everything. I've been suffering ever since you left, I tried hard and hard to convince your cousin to tell me where you were. And at last, your here with me" you felt tears land on your shoulder and neck, as Jungkook place his head on your shoulder.

This part of him, always made you weak. You hated seeing in a state.

You always think it was your fault that he was like that. Even though it wasn't.

But this time, it was your fault making him cry.

And you were being a douche about it.

You put your hands on his head, sighing as you stroke his hair to calm him down.

He soon stops and lifts his head up to meet your eyes.

"It can't be that bad, can it?" I say. As I separate the space between us.

"It's pretty bad.." he continues, "are you sure you want me to say it?"

I nod, sitting down on the couch as I wait for his reply.

"There's this girl. She's obsessed with me, and she said to the news saying that she's my girlfriend. I obviously denied it but she took it to a whole new level.
She photoshopped me in a picture with her, making it look like we were kissing - FYI the photoshop was pretty realistic.
I started to stress and told the whole world, saying I have a wife." He then looks at me with a serious look on his face.

"No.. you didn't..." my eyes widen, realising what he meant.

"Yep, you are now, and forever known as, my wife." He smirks.

"But hey, at least we get to have a restart with our lives right?" He giggles as he lifts me up from my seating position, cuddling me.

"Enjoy your time being called, Jeon Y/n. Because that is what everyone will be calling you from this on out."

FIN