아홉

[Jungkook]

[Jungkook]

"...what?"

"You heard me." he smirked.

"Yoongi! Why would you say that! She's my wife for God's sake!" I scream, anger already boiled up inside me.

"Oh shush. I know the marriage is fake, so you can keep that crazy girl away from you. So that means you don't love her.

I mean - it did start with a bet."

I glare at him.

"You thought of the bet!-"

"And you went with it." He corrected me.

My mouth turned into a frown.

He's right..

"How 'bout this? - you'll hang out with her all this week, and next week? She's mine. In three weeks time, she has to choose which one of us she will love." He smirks.

"No! I'm not putting up to this!-" he cuts me off once again.

"- then she's mine, once I say that this is all a joke; your gonna be called a liar."

I look at him in disbelief.

"I don't care, let that happen! But I'm not letting you take her away from me!" I shout, stomping away and onto our bedroom.

Only to be welcomed with a hug as I open the door.

[You]

I hear him open the door, making me gash out of bed and into his arms.

"Thank you.."

He stood there frozen, but soon calms down and strokes my hair, placing his head on my neck; taking in my scent.

"Please.." he whimpers

"Please don't leave me for him..."he wraps his arms around my waist; holding me tightly - but not as much that it could hurt me.

"Why would I leave you? I love you, Jungkook. Your the only one for me" I smile, stoking his hair as I hear his tiny sobs next to my ear.

"Don't cry, please" I lift his head up to meet his eyes with mine, wiping away his tears with my thumb.

"Why are you crying? There's nothing to worry about"

"There is something to worry about! Once my hyung wants something - he will do anything to get it. And your his target. I don't want him to take you away from me, I know how submissive and how convincing Yoongi is, he can probably get you in a matter of seconds. I don't want this to restart.

For someone else to take you, especially from me. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry Y/n." The uncontrollable tears fall from his face once again, but not only him but from me too.

I bring him inside and close the door behind me.

"Don't worry, Jungkook. I'm always gonna be here. Ok?" He nods.

I smile.

"That's my kookie" Jungkook smiles at his old nickname, and hugs you tighter.

"I love you Y/n."

"I love you too, Jungkook~"

FIN

__

I honestly feel like I'm posting so less now, I'm sorry again for the long wait. I've been really hesitant to write since I think my book isn't good enough but then again - thank you for all the support, stay tuned for the next chapter 😊❤