열하나

Note: I feel like I disappointed you all

Note: I feel like I disappointed you all... I just didn't feel like writing anymore, so sorry for the long wait.

You force smile at Jungkook as he enters the room she and Yoongi were both inside.

"uhh... What's going on?" He says, as he places the groceries on the floor

"Oh, just having a chat." Yoongi says as he smiles at him, but you can see his smirk.

"Y/n?"

"He kissed me!" She shout, feeling a hand cover her mouth.

"You what?" His eyes averted to Yoongi, his face soon turning red because of anger.

"Jungkook, look I'm sor-" Yoongi falls onto the cold hard floor, the impact of Jungkook's fist on Yoongi's face cause him to loose balance.

"Jungkook!" She shouts as she holds him back

"Get off me Y/n." He says as he looks at her in worry, "I can't just let him touch you without your consent; you are my wife, MY wife." He gently takes your  arms away from his waist, only to get hugged back again.

"You think violence will do anything? Jungkook, I don't want you to turn back to your old self. Leave him alone." She hug his back tightly as Jungkook stops struggling, sighing in defeat.

"Ok."

He gets off Yoongi who had his lip busted and a bruise on his cheek.

You help him up, he eyed you as your hand check his bruise.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I glare at him.

He smiles, "you look beautiful" you hear a growl behind you as you turn around and hug Jungkook.

"Don't compliment my wife, that's my job!"

"Jungkook it's okay." I hug him tighter

Jungkook glares at Yoongi one last time before holding my hand and dragging us both out the house.

°•°•°•°

I watch Jungkook as he drags me, far away, from the house.

"Where are we going?" As I try losses his grip on my wrist.

"Somewhere." He says, with a stern voice - he soon stops at a park and makes me sit down on the bench.

"Wait here, I'll get something to eat." He soon walks away into an ice cream shop.

I realise only, he's not protected right now, he was in the open - no mask, no hat, no nothing.

I run to the entrance of the ice cream parlor, only to see him talking to a girl - which I presume is a fan, he smiles at her as she blushes.

"Such a flirt" I mumble.

My eyes keep watch of them, soon widening ad I see her leaning in for a kiss, my whole body froze.

He's going to pull away, right?

But he doesn't, he just stood there.

Their lips touch for 6 seconds before pulling away.

Jungkook smiles, as I watch both of them start talking again.

My heart broke at the scene.

I mean, I did kiss Yoongi.. but he kissed me, and I tried to pull away - while Jungkook just let her onto him.

Teats threaten to fall, only then - he see's me through the window.

His eyes widen, stepping away from the girl and grabbing our ice creams, soon exiting the shop.

He comes to me and hands me my ice cream, I hold it gently in my hands, still stunned by the scene.

"Y/n? Are you okay?" He looks straight at me.

"I hope you enjoyed it." I said, this time gripping onto the ice cream, enough to not break the cone.

"Huh?" He looks at me like I saw nothing.

"The kiss."

His eyes soften, "y/n.."

"It's fine, I mean I did kiss Yoongi... but.. I'm disappointed Jungkook."

"What do you mean? You kissed Yoongi! What's wrong with me kissing another girl?!" He shouts, soon glaring at me.

I look at him, my tears falling, "you've done it to me so many times, jungkook. So I don't know what your complaining about." I wipe my tears, only to have more come.

"That was the past Y/-" I cut him off

"Yeah, past is past, but you still cheated Jungkook - so don't fucking give me that innocent statement, because it still counts as cheating." I glare at him, but soon stop as I sigh.

"Y/n.." His eyes meet my sad ones, only to have me break the eye contact.

"I'm okay, don't worry.." I give him the ice cream back.

"I'm lost my appetite" he looks at the ice cream and back at me

Only to see me leaving him behind.

"Y/n! Come back!" I hear him running for me.

I just kept walking, knowing he's gonna catch up anyway.

He throws the ice creams in the trash and grabs my wrist.

I turn around to see him and say,

"Let's just pretend nothing happened, like always."