Jaemin-Coldhearted Mafia leader fell for you part 1.

Requested by dongsyoki
My brother Taeyong was the leader of a mafia gang called NCT but it is divided into 2 because of what happened last year.
Flashback~~~~~~
We were all on a mission to take over another mafia gang called Seventeen but Jaemin did not agree with Taeyong's plan and decided to make his own. Taeyong's plan was to enter through the back door where no one would suspect their actions but Jaemin wanted to bust through the windows on the roof and when the day came Jaemin did exactly that which gave Seventeen the time to escape through the front door .Taeyong's half of the team put the blame on Jaemin while Jaemin's half did the opposite. Then they decided to part ways because they would only argue if they were together .
Present time~~~~~~~~~
My brother got another call from his spy that Seventeen took over yet again another mafia group and that angered him. He decided to call Jaemin over to have a "word" with him. Jaemin and I never really talked in the past but when we did it was about a new mission or a greeting. For some reason my brother wanted me to be there because "it's family related and you need to be there". When I got there Jaemin and all of NCT were already there waiting for me. "As you all know Seventeen has took over another mafia group yesterday evening so I called you guys here to help us take over Seventeen and if we succeed we will let you back into our group so are you in?" Asked Taeyong "Ok but in one condition" said Jaemin "what is the condition" responded Taeyong "your sister has to be involved in the mission." Said Jaemin which shocked everyone in the room including me. "Why" I asked. He just stared at me and ignored what I had asked. "No she's too young and she could be used as bait against us" said Taeyong "she's not too young she's just 6 months younger than me and we could use her as bait against svt" Jaemin said. "Fine but we will all have to live in the same dorm from now on"
Next day~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Today is the day when we have to go to training for the svt mission
They left a role sheet under everyone's door and the roles were
Jisung, Doyoung, and Taeil would hack into the database to find out all security exits

Johnny, Renjun, and Haechan would come in from the front door

Ten and Lucas would guard the front door for anyone trying to escape

Taeyong, Kun, and Jungwoo will come in through the back door

Yuta, Winwin and Jaehyun will guard the back door

Mark, Chenle, and Jeno will come in through the latches on the roof

Jaemin and Y/N will have to act like couple bait to make svt think you guys turned on us

I stared at the paper in shock not only do I have to participate in the mission but I have to act like I'm in love with Jaemin. I mean he is handsome and I have a slight crush on him but it's going to be awkward because we only greeted and talked about missions so that wouldn't consider us friends. Now I have to change because we have to practice our roles which I'm kinda excited but hella nervous about.

What you wore^^^^^^^^^When I walked into the practice room I couldn't keep my eyes off of Jaemin because he looked hot

When I walked into the practice room I couldn't keep my eyes off of Jaemin because he looked hot.

To be continued~~~~~~~~