Jeffmads Office Smut

Hey wow,, first story first chapter let's go man. Enjoy my sin yo

Thick, well-shaped lips were forced onto James' neck, the smaller male being forced onto the copy machine. He let out a soft noise of protest, squirming under the Southerner pressing himself against him. Thomas wasted no time with working his hands under the neatly tucked in sweater James adorned, yanking it out from under the waist of his work slacks.

"Did you really think you'd get away with this?" Thomas demanded, lips pulling away from his skin only to force themselves back to his now exposed collarbone, nipping at the smooth surface.

"What?" James managed, the word coming out choked already. He wasn't able to keep a composed appearance, though he managed to surpress most noises, having been pushed into the confined space of the copy room.

"My shirt," Thomas growled, tugging at the light fuschia colored dress shirt under James' sweater. "You're so fucking sneaky."

"What do you mea-" James got no words out, pushed off by the chapped lips previously on his neck now on his own. The kiss was uncomfortable, teeth clashing and tongues sliding until Thomas figured out he should tilt his head.

Despite his confusion and overall anxiety with getting caught, James fumbled his hands to Thomas' collar and pulled him closer, pressing against his toned front. He kissed back needily, all too turned on by how Thomas was vulgarly grinding against his half-hard cock and running his hands along the plump surface of James' sides and hips, rubbing circles into the flesh with his thumbs.

By the end of the kiss, he's panting, already a complete and utter mess, struggling to keep his hands away from the man on top of him. Thomas licked onto his bottom lip before pulling away, fingering the key for the door in his hands and shoving it into the lock, sealing them in there by themselves.

James huffed out, immediately dropping to his knees just from a look from Thomas, thumbing the button of his dark jeans. He shoved his pants down, hurriedly, along with his underwear. His fingers immediately wrapped around Thomas' thick length, pumping it slow and steadily.

He began to nurse on the head of his dick, licking through the slit and lapping up the precum already situated there. Thomas let out a groan, tangling his fingers into James' thick hair, tugging carefully.

"C'mon, James, don't leave me waiting," he grunted, giving his head a soft nudge. He moaned when James obliged, wet warmth engulfing his erection. James felt so hot. So warm with arousal, as if it was burning him up.

Funny how Thomas could do this to him in seconds, turn him from a content co-worker to an aroused, needy lover. James moaned around the hardened foreskin in his mouth.

James bobbed his head once, twice. He slowly slid away, planting a kiss to the blunt head of his cock and pressing the flat of his tongue against it, lapping at it.

Thomas, managing to be quiet, was a soft moaning mess. Hand previously on James' head over his mouth, other hand buried in his curls for some sort of leverage, his eyes squeezed shut and eyebrows furrowed.

James took more than a moment to peer up at him, his mouth never leaving the cock he had been introduced to several weeks ago. The dark man loved Thomas, practically worshipped him, more amazed by him than Thomas was himself. The thought, though he would never admit it, made James giddy. He wanted to push Thomas over the edge, make him feel pleasure until that was all he knew, make him cum ropes after ropes.

So James shoved the cock back into his mouth, struggling to take it all in, but God, did he love to take it in. Tears formed at the edges of his eyes and he gagged around the muscle in his mouth.

He swallowed thickly, taking pride in the blissful noises Thomas emitted, and continued to push on until his lips bumped into Thomas' groin. The stretch was difficult, making James struggle. He took a breath from his nose and relaxed his throat, starting to bob his head.

The struggle deemed worth it as he heard Thomas' noises of pleasure, the groans and choked out noises he let out. James wanted to snap at him to be quiet, surely his loud mouth would get them caught, but he didn't, wasn't properly thinking at the moment.

James pressed on, bobbing his head until he was a pace he could hardly keep up with, twisting his tongue around the head of his cock everytime he got the chance. Thomas was moaning like a pornstar now, shameless, loud. James loved every octave he released, every slight noise of pleasure.

Thomas' cock was twitching, he knew because his tongue was pressed flat against a vein, and he knew he was close. James forced himself a little more, sucking harshly and hollowing out his cheeks.

"Oh God- James- fuck- yes," Thomas cried out into his hand, thighs shaking with anticipation. James pulled off just as Thomas came, strings of cum shooting onto his face.

James' eyes closed, mouth opening and tongue rolling out. Thomas moaned lowly one last time, holding his length and batting it onto James' tongue.

The ebony colored man was now covered in cum, a thick layer coating his face. He licks around his mouth, watching as Thomas took two fingers and wiped through the mess. Thomas put the messy fingers in his mouth, James sucking on each of them obediently, swirling his tongue around the digits.

"Good boy~ God, you blow like a pro, Jem. Can you stand up for me, sugar?" Thomas cooed, retracting his fingers.

James obliged, anything for that sweet sugary tone Thomas would use, and pushed to his feet.

"Organize yourself and meet me in my office in half an hour. Could you wait that long for me?" Thomas hummed, cupping his cheek.

James nodded somewhat eagerly, licking the secretion off of Thomas' finger once he swiped it through the rest of the mess. Thomas shoved his dick back into his briefs, redoing the button.

"You're so good for me, aren't you? My good boy. I love you." Thomas' words made James freeze, looking up at Thomas with doe eyes. Neither of them had ever used the phrase, even if James might have thought about it a few times.

James slowly broke out into a coy smile, peering at him, and adjusting Thomas' tie.

"I love you too. I'll see you in thirty," James started, before turning a shade darker and reaching up to press a sweet kiss to his lips.

Thomas chuckled, caressing his cheek a little more before unlocking the door and walking out. James sighed out, tucking his sweater into his slacks, adjusting his collar, and attempting to hide his erection from his all-knowing co-workers as he walked out of the copy room.

Mm, 1167 words not including this shit. Be happy.