LeeBurr

Meow-girl suggested this and I'm sorry for the typos there may be and the shittiness, it's currently six in the morning but sleep is for the weak//

Charles pursed his lips, gazing at the darker-skinned man from the kitchen. His writing habits were getting out of hand and it was all to one-up that asshole Hamilton. Charles knew all too well how hard Aaron worked at trying to best the shorter Carribean man.

While Charles cheered Aaron on for all his hard work, his schedule had been effecting the both of them. Lee concluded they hadn't had sex in a month, even more than that and Charles was sexually frustrated. He knew how stressed Aaron must be and Charles wanted to show him all his appreciation.

So after Charles left Aaron his dinner he rushed to the bedroom, giddy at the thought of what could come. He pulled his shorts off along with his underwear, staying in Aaron's large band t-shirt.

He waited an hour or so, distracting himself with his phone. Usually, Aaron would come to bed around this time but it seemed since Charles had plans he would be working. Naturally.

Lee slipped out of their bed and crept to the living room, sighing softly.

Aaron was still on the couch typing away, long legs stretched out as his forgotten dinner plate sat to the side.

Charles was not having it and he circled the couch, crossing his arms. Aaron didn't seem to notice, revising his work. Until Lee shut his laptop and slid it off his lap, replacing it with himself.

Aaron blinked for a few moments, not seeming to notice Charles for another few seconds. He was clearly mentally exhausted but that wasn't stopping Charles from breaking him.

"I wanna do it on the couch," He stated bluntly, rolling his bare bottom against Aaron as to make a point.

"What?" Aaron looked at him as if he was crazy though rested his hands on his hips anyway.

"You heard me. Fuck me till I can't walk. Actually, no, let me ride you," He mumbled, grinning now as he bounced a bit eagerly.

Aaron couldn't seem to find a valid arguement at the moment so he gives a small, somewhat confused nod. Charles bites down on his bottom lip as he works his lover's pajama pants off, taking his boxers with them as he pushed them off the couch.

He could see Aaron's dick was already interested with his intentions and it was slightly risen.

Charles chuckles and starts to pump him quickly, savoring the way Aaron grunted and pulled him forward by his collar, capturing their lips in a desperate kiss. He let soft grunts and moans out against his lips and Charles was starting to love the taste of dominance.

It was short lived as Aaron grew impatient and he pulled away, smirking at Charles. His hand was pulled away from his now stiff length and Lee's legs were positioned in an easy way for Aaron to thrust up into him at any given moment.

"Since you were so eager, I was going to go with no preparation and no lube. So good?" Aaron asked, though the other's approval wasn't necessary for him.

Charles could barely get a nod out as Aaron pushed up into him and a moan was ripped from his throat. Although he did still for a few moments, since he wasn't completely merciless. While he looked like someone to hold a vanilla relationship, Aaron loved having complete control over his partners and sex was always rough.

Soon Charles was impatiently trying to bounce on his cock to which Aaron didn't oblige to, helping him out as he dug his nails into his hips. He leaned up and forward to bite marks into his shoulder and collarbone, admiring the sounds that emitted from Charles.

After a discussion they'd come to the conclusion that Charles loved to be hurt and bitten at and slapped on occasion, and that worked perfect with Aaron's interests.

"R-Ronnie!" Charles' head fell back as he closed his eyes, bouncing repeatedly on Aaron's lap. The marks on his pale skin were becoming much more apparent and the noises he was making were becoming louder by the second. The neighbors were bound to hear but Aaron loved the idea of them having the knowledge Charles was getting completely wrecked in the next and bottom floor beside them.

Aaron's soft grunts and groans were muffled by Charles' flesh between his teeth. Every breath Charles took was labored and shallow and all he could think about was the cock shoved in his ass.

He was silently pleading for Aaron to touch him and Aaron was close to fulfilling his needs but instead he squeezed at the base of Charles' dick, preventing him from coming too soon. He let out a soft noise of protest that was cut short from Aaron pressing their lips together again.

As they kissed Charles found it harder to breathe and was getting more desperate to come every passing moment. Aaron drew Charles' bottom lip between his teeth and bit down slightly, whining being the response from his lover.

Aaron pulled back just as he came inside of him, moaning out a praise as he did. When he was fully back in Earth he started to stroke Charles quickly.

Charles bucked his hips as he came over Aaron's chest with a loud, nearly feminine moan. Aaron noticed he wasn't as vocal as he usually was during sex but he didn't question it, the both of them panting softly.

Eventually Charles gathered the strength to pull himself off and collapse next to Aaron, prepared to sleep there on the couch.

"No, let's get you to bed baby. You've gotta hurt from that. Did I go too rough?" Aaron asked quietly, getting up after wiping his chest off with his pajama pants, throwing them near the laundry room.

He scooped Charles up, holding the sensitive male close as he carried him back to their bedroom. He laid him down, happy when Charles smiled softly.

"No, that was amazing, Ronnie. Thank you. And I can still feel you inside me," he mumbled, smiling a little.

It took Aaron a moment to realize what he meant but he started towards the bathroom for a rag before Charles stopped him.

"I wasn't complaining. Lay with me," Lee suggested quietly, shifting so his ass didn't hurt as bad.

Aaron chuckled before crawling in bed next to him and holding his half naked boyfriend close. Charles tucked his head under Aaron's chin and he closed his eyes, barely able to manage an 'I love you' before dozing off.

The taller man smiled, running a hand through his hair and slipping a hand down to push some of his cum back into Charles to keep the sheets clean before kissing his forehead.

"I love you too," He mumbled even if it was pointless, eventually falling asleep as well and finally forgetting of his work.

1174 words still not including my author notes
Also I don't think I really captured the kink but again, it's late and I'll redo it if you want--