Oh Ana.

I'll be god
I'll be god
I'll be god
I'll be god today

The ebony haired girl sat on the bathroom sink in her Father's home, leaning against the glass mirror behind her. Her silent sobs racked  her body, shaking her small frame, it was her she always saw looking back in the mirror.

Hold my head under that bath and breath away
Slit my wrists and watch that blood evaporate

Lilac, the girl previously discussed, slowly walked towards the tub. She felt her hands slowly gravitate towards the knobs. She heard the water fill the tub as she stood up, walking toward the cabinet, opening it, and pulling out the slim razors. She stopped the water before stepping into the water, not bothering to take off her black sweater and jeans, she sighed as she forced her head under the water, taking a deep breathe before feeling the water fill her developing lungs. Lilac lifted her head back up, deciding that was not the way she wanted to go. She took the razors and her arm under the water and slit her wrist, seeing the blood flow up almost like it was evaporating.

Being this godly can't be good for-
Ana save me, Ana hear me

Her eyes shot open as she heard a voice. She saw the black figure step toward her and carry her out of the tub, almost comforting. Lilac gasped before she felt her whole body being shoved against the wall "I'm the only person allowed to make a mark on you" The dark figure said before dropping the young girl.

I'll play god
I'll play god
I'll play god
I'll play god today
Ante up and play that god a poker game
Walk away with all our little God's spare changing
Playing this god it can't be good for-
Ana save me, Ana, hear me

Black surrounded her as she heard her father, uncles, and sisters laughing at something at the T.V downstairs. She gripped her hair as she kept hearing her, Ana. She steadily got up and walked towards the full body mirror that was bolted onto her door. The person staring back at her wasn't her copy, it was Ana she felt her hands form into fist before punching the mirror, feeling the weight of her body bounce back, the shatters of the mirror ingraining themselves into her hand. Lilac felt hot tears run down her face before she passed out.

Oh Ana, I'll be with you still
You are the angel that I couldn't kill

Lilac felt herself slipping out of consciousness as she heard foot steps. She saw Ana walking towards her with a sickly sweet smile. She looked almost like an angel, one she couldn't bare to kill.

I'll fake god
I'll fake god
I'll fake god
I'll fake god today

School has always been a rush, everyone trying to get to class, loud hallways, and meaningless words thrown at each other. Lilac always stayed on the roof during lunch, this time she was joined by her. Lilac walked up towards the rails on the roof, she slowly stood in them feeling Ana on her shoulder. As if tauntingly trying to get her to jump.

Hop up on a cloud and watch the world decay
Ana on my shoulders and we'll laugh away
Faking this god it can't be good for-
Ana's safety, Ana hear me
Ana baby, I'm not crazy

The rail helped her see the dying world below her, she slowly started laughing. "Baby you're crazy" Ana said. "You're the reason" Lilac said before jumping. She closed her eyes waiting for the harsh impact on the grounded before she opened her eyes to see she was back on the railing.

Oh Ana, Oh Ana
Oh, Ana, I'll be with you still
You are the angel that I couldn't kill

Kill, kill, kill, kill

Oh, Ana, I'll be with you still
You are the angel that I couldn't kill
Ana, I'll be with you still
You are the angel that I couldn't kill
I couldn't kill
I couldn't kill
I couldn't kill
No, I couldn't kill
No, I couldn't kill
No, I couldn't kill Ana
Oh Ana

Hot tears ran down the teenagers face as she screamed. She couldn't kill Ana not now, not anytime soon. And to return the favor, Ana wouldn't let her escape her torment.