That Place at the Cliff

"Eleka nahmen nahmen
Ah tum ah tum eleka nahmen
Eleka nahmen nahmen
Ah tum ah tum eleka nahmen... God this isn't working" Ange said in anger, lashing out at the ginger next to her. "Well maybe we could get someone more experienced like Penelo-" "No! We are not telling pep" Taken about Miles replies quietly, saying "well why not" "Well Miles, last time I tried to tell her she disintegrated right in front of me. That's why. We need to go to peps house and get the crystals we need. Without her noticing" Ange huffed looking back at the large leather book in front of her. "I'll do it, I know how to sneak in" Miles said standing up from his place behind the gym. "We'll both go, I know the stones names and how to get in without peps mom knowing" Ange said putting the book back in her book bag. "I'll text pep and tell her I'm sick, that'll buy us more time. They walked along the railroad, quietly mumbling to each other, laughing a little bit. Before arriving at the corner of Galaxy street and Parkway, house 3507, peps house. "peps mom works at the circle K near here so she shouldn't be home" Ange said before lifting a rock and revealing a plastic cover where a key was. "You know this place better then pep herself" Miles said surprised that she knew where the spare key was. "When there was a test in Mr. Brownstones class Pep and I used to come here and study when her mom was at work" She said before opening the front door, seeing an empty house filled with gemstones and fairy lights. Ebony, Penelope's black cat meowed and stalked up to Ange rubbing against her legs purring. "Follow me" Ange whispered walking up the stairs towards peps room. Once they opened the door, they were met with the sight of a note on her bed, it was her suicide note Ange held back tears as she looked away. "I'm going to get the stones, you look for her wand" She said walking towards the large book shelf near the TV. Miles awkwardly looked around her bedroom, not really knowing what to look for. Ange started to shuffle in her place, reaching for the leather book in her bag. She had to get this right, she just had to. " Clear Quartz, Citrine, Rose Quart, Malachite,Bloodstone, and Moonstone. Got them....and her crystal ball just Incase. Miles you go-" She suddenly was face to face with a shawdowed our figure. "Miss. Wells nice to see you again. Trying something new this cycle?" Ange frowned looking down, "it's going to work" she mumbled. "Oh really? It's probably just going to hurt her like every other Tim-" "Ange! Don't listen to him, it's going to work! Pleas-" Miles was suddenly screaming, blood pouring down his lips. "be quiet! Your such a nuisance!" The shawdowed figure said before turning its attention back to Ange. "Now Angela you don't really believe that this disgusting excuse for a human can help you right?" Ange looked around, she needed to help him. She needed a way out. "Déesse protège Angel et Miles tous les jours. Quand au travail ou quand au jeu. Comme ils dorment et comme ils aiment Donner la protection Angela et Miles d'en haut!" Said a voice in the distance before the shawdowed figure disappeared in a flash of light. "Mrs. Lee?!" Miles and Ange said seeing Pep's mother. "Go I can only fend him off for so long. Her wand is behind her bookshelf" Mrs. Lee said before disappearing.