°♡ t h i r t y - s i x ♡°

i am very sorry for not updating yesterday, we went somewhere and the ride whole ride was 14 hours so i didn't have the time to update. )): but here it is.

---

jungkook told jin everything he wanted to happen and he planned and so, jin, acts like the leader of the squad and started demonstrating the whole plan to all the other four. they gathered outisde so that they could also enjoy the sunset.

they decided to come over jin and namjoon's house without inviting tae so that they could continue to plan on the proposal. jungkook was just so happy to have friends like them.

jungkook talked to them about how tae was sending death glares that he could almost feel piercing his soul and stabbing him while he was trying to go out of their shared house.

everyone in the room chuckled so loud except for jungkook who was wondering on what was funny about what he said.

"w-what?" he asked. looking at everyone with obvious confusion painted on his facial expression.

"ok k-kook --- so t-that explains why you're so sweaty all day. a-are you scared of your, i s-should say, w-wife?" jin said in between his chuckles and a very loud laugh coming after saying the whole sentence.

after minutes passed, the squad finally stopped laughing.
"is our kookie scared now?" jimin said with low chuckles.

"you look so much like namjoon when i get mad." jin says, giving namjoon a 'what now?' look. raising his eyebrows at him.

"i agree." and so, jimin gives yoongi the same look.

"it's just so funny how it's the complete opposite when it's on the bed." namjoon gives jin a smirk.

both jimin and jin had their eyes wide open and if taehyung was here he could've had the same expression.

jin was spanking namjoon's shoulder while hoseok was laughing with namjoon, yoongi and jungkook.

jungkook can't do anything but imagine taehyung blushing. and so he wanted to come home. because he misses his baby so much. jungkook quickly bids goodbye to everyone in the room and stormed out the door so that no one could argue with whatever he is doing.

---
incomplete chapter )): i'll update more.