THREE

❝A GIRL? SINCE WHEN?❞

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆  

IT'S A NICE FEELING TO BELIEVE YOU'RE STRONG, ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU'RE DOING IT FOR THE RIGHT REASONS. Which is the only explanation as to why Steven Grant Rogers is backed up into an alley corner, getting beat up. But still yet claiming, 'I can do this all day.' Steve still felt strong enough to say that, despite not even getting a single punch in.

But it didn't matter to him. This asshole was disrespecting soldiers, disrespecting Bucky. So he took each punch with pride because though he could barely fight back, Steve knows he's doing this for all the right reasons. So it didn't bug him much about being in a back alley - basically defenseless. Well, that was until Bucky and Carmen found their friend on the floor in the alley, and decided to be in his defense.

Bucky pulled the guy back, "hey pick on someone your own size." Bucky told him, pushing the guy away. But the jerk didn't give up and tried to throw a punch at Bucky, which he easily dodged. So with that Bucky threw a punch at him, and as the jerk ran away, kicked him in the bottom. This resulted in Bucky turning back around to Steve. "Sometimes I think you like getting punched."

Steve, still on the floor, scattered to gather his belongings, but Bucky had already grabbed them for his friend. "I had him on the ropes."

"Of course you did," Carmen told him sarcastically while giving Steve a hand up.

As she did this, Bucky opened up one of Steve's papers. Which just so happened to be, another, enlistment form. "How many times is this?" Bucky asked, and upon hearing that Carmen stood beside Bucky in curiosity to read the paper. "Oh, you're from Paramus now?" Bucky looked up at Steve, "you know it's illegal to lie on the enlistment form. And seriously, Jersey?"

Steve just ignored Bucky and decided to ask his two friends a simple question. "You get your orders?"

"The one-o-seventh. Sergeant James Barnes. Shipping out to England first thing tomorrow." Bucky told Steve with a slight grin. Carmen also noticed that Bucky stood a little straighter when telling Steve, then when he told her. The reason simply is because Bucky is finally opening up to this, and is starting to convince himself that he's proud of himself.

Steve then looked at Carmen, as if asking 'what about you?' Carmen cleared her throat slightly, "the same thing. Nurse Ripley, one-o-seventh. I ship out tomorrow as well." She told the boy sadly. Not because she's sad, of course, she'll miss all her family and Steve - who technically is family - but that's not why she spoke to him sadly. Steve has tried so hard, over and over again, and it upset Carmen. She knows how important this is to him. Carmen spoke with sadness, 'cause she's sad for Steve. Not herself.

1| LOSE SOMETHING ☆ BUCKY BARNESOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara