Tribe Introduction

Welcome to the Solstice Tribe Introduction!

We control all of the northern Coastal Mountains in California, where we can bask on the beachside during the Summer, and hunt through the snowy forests in the Winter. There are many giant sequoia trees to admire, but be cautious of venturing into them alone. In our territory, there are many animals suitable to hunt, but strange creatures lurk within the sequoia groves.

Our territory is protected by Enchanted Talismans that are worn by every tribe member. The combined power of these magical objects generates a force that allows only tribe members to come and go as they please. If you aren't a part of the tribe, you must come to the Alpha to discuss what it would take to earn your access to tribe grounds.

The founders of the Solstice Tribe date back to roughly 2013, where Wattpad was filled with werewolf/vampire/dragon role-playing groups of all shapes and sizes. This tradition as you may have noticed, has continued on throughout the years but has changed and evolved with the people wanting to role-play. Some major changes we've noticed are things like the addition of supernatural powers to people's characters, unfamiliar ranks, as well as a lot of unnecessary drama - which can spoil the fun of everyone's role-playing.

After a quick trip down memory lane, we decided to recreate a tribe from the glory days. One where every species was welcome, powers were limited, ranks were simplified, and people created a fun based community to role-play with.

This may not suit everyone's style, but we plan to adapt and evolve with our members, as much as we can, while still maintaining the mentality of the old ways. We are always open to new ideas to improve our community, and try to keep things more fair and inclusive. Some ideas may be vetoed, but all will be considered.

We look forward to having you join our new family, or just stop by and test the waters!

If you are interested in joining, we strongly encourage you to read our tribe 'Rules' and 'Ranks' books to know the rules and what ranks are available!

After you've learned a bit about how our family runs and you're still interested, fill out our provided character form (the one you need to fill out will be labeled as the 'simple' forum) and private message it to our P.M./INBOX, so it doesn't get lost. If you are accepted and brought into the Solstice Discord server, then you will be required to submit a more detailed Character Sheet and have it approved before you will be allowed to roleplay.

These forums will be provided in a different chapter.

* If you have any inquiries concerning the Higher Up ranks, you must submit your character form and request an audience with the Alpha so we can discuss the topic together.

Tribe Theme Song
Kings and Queens by Thirty Seconds to Mars