Tribe Rules

Tribes are governed by a set of rules to help ensure order and help create a fun community that everyone can enjoy. Anyone that breaks the following rules will be dealt with in accordance to how severe the rule-breaking is. Each will be able to defend themselves in public to the higher-ups that way all members are welcome to see the proceedings and offer thoughts if prompted. This keeps things fair and transparent to everyone.

1) Respect Your Leaders
Those who are elected to any position of power such as Beta, Luna, Lead Warrior, etc. have earned that rank through experience and hard work. They deserve to have others respect them for this. While we try to ensure everyone is respected, these wolves earned it through time and deserve it until proven otherwise.

2) One Tribe Per Character
We don't care if you role play with as many people as you can keep up with, but it's not fair for any of the communities involved if you have one character that has four memberships in different roleplays. This confuses members and can draw your attention away from a community you were pledging yourself to improve and be active in.

3) Moderate Abilities
This tribe is devoted to the idea of werewolf shifter role-playing, which means we try to stay true to our roots of just that. To do this we moderate abilities to something that may be more acceptable to a werewolf such as improved senses, greater strength than humans, improved speed and agility. If you would like to role-play with more advanced powers, they must be approved by the Alpha, just to be sure that no god-modding will ensue. What we don't want to see is things such as "I control air and can suffocate people with a snap of my hands". For this reason any powers that may not be normally associated with traditional werewolf abilities are closely monitored at all times within tribe role-playing.

4) No Fighting
In our tribe, we strive for peace and prosperity. Fighting, harassing, or threatening your fellow tribe members or members from other communities is not allowed. However, dueling is allowed but rules must always remain in the picture. Every participant must verbally give their consent to fight the other(s) and the terms of the duel must be set and agreed upon by all parties.

5) Your Mate is a Reflection of You
Some communities want to ban "mates" completely due to some of the issues this brings. We know that our community wouldn't like this, so we created a rule to help us control previously stated issues. If you are mated to another, whether they are in our tribe or not, breaking a rule or causing trouble will reflect upon both mates equally. Example, you have a mate in another tribe that likes to invade and cause fights, you yourself will experience a punishment for not controlling your other half's inappropriate behavior.

6) More Than One Character
If you choose to role-play with more than one character, i.e. a sibling or advanced pet, you must also send an application form for each one. Currently, we allow a max of three individual characters per Wattpad account into our tribe. Also remember to clearly indicate within role-play which characters are speaking and acting. This is all to keep drama at a minimum and make role-playing less complicated.

7) Notification Of Inactivity
This rule mainly applies to the Leaders such as Betas, Gammas, and Lead Ranks. Because these members have a higher responsibility within the tribe, we need to be alerted when they will be offline for a prolonged period of time. This way everyone else can swiftly even out our responsibilities and keep everything running smoothly while you are away.

8) Our Say Goes
If we do not wish for you to role-play in our territory, we can tell you to leave without any justification at all. Your comments will be ignored, and deleted.

9) Actions Have Consequences
Please think about the actions that your character is going to commit, because if they become a burden on the tribe or show constant disrespect to the higher ups, there can be punishments that you as the admin may not like and may not agree with-however, by say trash talking the Alpha you have accepted that your character might get demoted or exiled or some other form of punishment. This goes with questioning the Lead Ranks' decisions, being mean to other characters, or just causing unnecessary trouble in general.
So please think about what your doing.

10) If You Have Concerns
If you have a question regarding how something has been handled, or a decision that has been made, you can message the Gamma for answers. They deal with the tribe's concerns. If they cannot answer your question completely or explain correctly, they will then contact the Alpha and Luna to set up an audience so your opinions can be voiced.