On edge

I am working in the studio on a new album when my phone disturbed me. It is Seunghoon is calling me and for a few seconds I am considering to not pick it up. But the ringing sounds so urgent so I pick it up.

"I told you that I need to work on my album."

"Mino you need to come home right now! Taehyun is going to jump out of the window!"

I hurry to my car and my friend Jinwoo who was hanging around with me in the studio runs with me in my car. We are living in a high apartment building and when I jump out of the car I see Taehyun's small figure sitting on the balcony railing. My mouth goes dry and I run to the elevator. The waiting is killing me, so I ended up running the fucking five floors. I stormed inside our apartment and go to the glass door leading on the balcony. I am trying to act calm and open the door.

"Taehyun come back here to me please."

He is still facing me back but I hear how he is sobbing and his bonny shoulders are shaking.

"No. Go away Mino."

I slowly take one step closer to him. Easy and don't scare him.

"Taehyun I am here for you. So, come to me and I will fix it."

"No one can fix me, I am just a waste of space."

I take another step and tips of my finger are touching his shirt. Before I can blink he let go of the railing and starts to fall forward. I don't know how but my body is faster than brain and I catch him around the waist in the last second before he completely fell. Seunghoon and Jinwoo catch me and help me to pull Taehyun back on the balcony. I hug him tightly and hold him close to my chest. Adrenaline is running in my blood and my heart is beating fast. What has just happened? I sit up and run my hands all over his body to check if he is unharmed. I don't see any bruise or scratch and I pull him away a little bit, so I can see in his face. Taehyun is crying so much that he can't breathe anymore. I hug him and pat his back.

"Daddy."

We all freeze and look at each other. Did we hear right?