Everything went wrong

I am so sad that I couldn't take Taehyun with me when I had my concert but now YG has concert and I will take him with me. I don't care about the boss and he probably won't see him. After lunch and his nap, we drive to the Seoul Olympic stadium. We have a rehearsal so I sit him on the nearby seat in the auditorium, so I can keep an eye on him. After a few hours of rehearsal, we are done and all artists head to get prepared for the big show. I go to my dressing room and stylists start to do my make-up. Taehyun is whining so I hand him my phone with some game and hope that he won't cause problems.

Mino is focusing on the upcoming huge concert and doesn't think about Taehyun who is sitting on the couch in the corner of the room. But he is soon bored. The game isn't funny and his daddy isn't playing with him. He is sitting on a chair in the middle of a bunch of ladies who are making his make-up and hair.

Taehyun wants to poop but daddy told him to stay quiet, so he sneaked out of the room. This stadium is huge and there are many staff members. The hallways are full of people running back and forth and preparing the big concert. Everything must be perfect and everyone is too busy to notice Taehyun.

The boy is walking around the long hallways and spotted uncle GD. Taehyun asked him where is the bathroom. He thought that uncle GD will go with him but he is too busy and took Taehyun's hand.

"Could you help him to find a bathroom?"

GD sent Taehyun with one girl who looks like a staff member. She walked away with Taehyun and GD went back to finishing his outfit. He has no idea that the girl isn't a staff member. Actually she is sesang and she and her three friends wanted to meet Mino but then they spotted Taehyun. They hate him because he is worthless and still clings on Mino as the biggest pathetic bitch.

Taehyun is walking with the girl and suddenly her friends appear. Together they pushed Taehyun in restrooms and locked the door.

Taehyun smiled at them because he thinks that they are a friend and they will play together. But instead of playing he got slapped across the face. The girls encircled him and yell at him.

"Who do you think you are?"

"Ugly bitch! Let Mino alone do you hear me?"

"Or I will cut your ugly face! Nobody likes you!"

"You gonna cry?"

Taehyun is sobbing and wants to run out of the bathroom but one girl caught the hem of his hoodie and harshly pulled him back. Poor Taehyun wasn't expecting it and stumbled. He is falling down and then his forehead hit the edge of the basin counter. The girls are immediately quiet and run away. They left unconscious Taehyun laying on the floor with blood slowly pooling around his head.

My make-up is done and I turn around. The couch where I left Taehyun is empty. I quickly got up and asked a few people in the room, but they said that they haven't seen him. I run out of the room and look around the busy hallway. I still can't see him.

"Taehyun! Hey, haven't you seen Taehyun?"

Everyone shook their heads no and II am starting to panic. Where did he go? This stadium is huge and crowded, how can I find one boy here? Panic is squeezing my stomach and I run around but still can't find him. I bumped into GD and he told me that he sent Taehyun with some staff member to find a toilet.

I quickly run to the nearest bathroom and stormed inside. I immediately fell on my knees in shock. Taehyun is laying here motionless. I gently shake his shoulder and after while he wakes up. He has a long gash on his forehead and blood is still flowing from the deep wound. I press a few paper towels on the wound and quickly called GD.

"Who was that girl?"

He is standing there and doesn't even remember her face.

"Jiyong I need to be on stage in ten minutes."

I am almost crying because my baby needs to go to the hospital and I can't go with him or help him.

"This is my fault, I brought him here. I should have left him at home."

Jiyong grabbed Taehyun under armpits and helped him to stand up. Taehyun is dizzy and his legs are shaking but managed to stand up.

"I will take him to the hospital and watch him until you come home. Boss won't be angry at me if I don't participate in ending show."

I nod and hurry back to clean my hands and fix the make-up. I walked on the stage and want to shout who did this to him. I want to be with him, I love my fans, but I am not a machine. I am trying to do my best while I want nothing more than run away.

Meanwhile, Jiyong got in a car with Taehyun on the backseat. He hurried to the hospital and put on face mask. But there is no one in the hospital so he took it off again. It is quite scary that Taehyun is so quiet and soon the doctor came to examine him. He took Taehyun to do an MRI scan but luckily he isn't injured seriously. The doctor sewed up the wound and gave him some painkillers.

Jiyong got a message from Kiko Mizuhara that she is in town and if he wants to go party with her. Of course, he writes yes and looked over Taehyun. The boy seems groggy after such exhausting night so Jiyong decided to take him home and then meet Kiko.

They arrived at Mino's apartment which is empty. Jiyong drags Taehyun in the bedroom and quickly changed his diaper and dressed him in pajama. Then he gave pacifier and plushie to Taehyun and tucked him in bed.

"Be a good boy and sleep well okay?"

Taehyun is still feeling dizzy and he has a headache but before he can say something Jiyong is out of the bedroom and hurries to meet Kiko. Taehyun is alone and watches the glowing starts on celling. Taehyun is so sad that he is alone. He cries for a while but it makes his headache only worse, so he hugged his daddy's pillow and fell asleep.

The concert is finally over and I called Jiyong. He told me that Taehyun is okay and sleeping now but I can hear that he is in the club instead of being with him at home.

He told me that Taehyun was okay, so he went out with Kiko. I almost crushed my phone with my bare hand.

"You left my baby alone?!"

I ended the call before I can say something mean and quickly drive home. How could he leave him alone?

I parked my car and jumped in the elevator. I opened the front door and see that the whole apartment is silent and dark. I quietly go to our bedroom and my heart is beating so fast that it hurt. I am standing next to the bed and try to catch my breath. He is okay. The wound is bandaged and he is calmly sleeping while sucking on pacifier. Suddenly he stirred and opened his eyes.

"Mino..."