Chapter six

Hi

Recap; jungle...

Chakor woke up next to Suraj he was holding her protectively, she smiles looking at him feeling his hot breath on her neck gives her goosebumps. 

She looked at her hand the ring was shining. She took it off n kisses hit with a big smile then she looked at the chain...

There we r now kids u have ur pocket money u can buy whatever u want.

Vivaan; Chakor... look chocolates!!

Chakor widen her eyes. So many!!!!!

They both rushed to the chocolate store n filled their pockets after paying for it.
Suraj was waiting for them. He was looking at an accessory store when ViKor returns.

Chakor eating a chocolate bar when her gaze felt on the ring...

She checked her pockets n starts to cry.

Suraj; Chakor?!!! What happen?

Chakor sniffs. I want this... Showing on the ring, but no money.. 😭.

Suraj smiles he went inside the store n bought the ring n made her wear it. One day Chakor I will make u mine. He cups her face n kisses her forehead head. Someday I will be urs Suraj.

Suraj was smiling at her. U awake?!

Chakor looked at him n nods with a big smile.

Both shared an cute eye lock....

They were all back at their respective homes.

Suraj was in the company n sitting on his chair checking on SuKor social network account... My Jerry changed her status from single to engaged. Wah maybe I should do the same!

Chakor was sitting on the bench when a boy come n starts to talk with her.

Boy; hey Chakor... u r engaged?! With whom?.!

Chakor; Krish y u want to know?!

Krish; Arrey Chakor we all know u don't have anyone...! Haha who would marry a girl like?!

Chakor was upset she looked at Suraj account n ....

Suraj was sitting at the conference room like the day of his presentation. The whole room was filled with the same business partners as before.

Suraj started his new presentation for the same project again. Just then they all heard a loud sound.

Ma'am u can't go inside there! Please stop!

The door was opened by a fuming angry bird. Suraj smiles n the receptionist come just behind her.

Receptionist; Sir I'm sorry but...

Suraj shows his palm he looked at her amazed.

Chakor fumes she stamps with her feet's n goes near Suraj.

Suraj u idiot u duffer u fool u stupid big dumbo! 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

U r bad y didn't u changed ur social media status... u r still single!!!! Change na now!!!!

Suraj change!!!!!!!! Suraj!!!! She was screaming n jumping like mad.

Suraj was sitting on his seat his notebook was open n his social media accounts as well. He changed his status hours ago just couldn't save it as the meeting had started.