Chapter 1

The back story
I need to tell Connor how I feel about him I can't keep it inside any longer or it will burst out in the wrong place at the wrong time.
The sound of the bells defend everyone as they shoved their way into the school building. I was outside waiting for Connor. I was so tired of waiting I was about to go in. I heard a harsh voice I swivelled around and the new head teacher was there. He viciously grabbed my arm and dragged me into school. My arm felt like it was put on fire. I got thrown into his office. His piercing eyes  stared straight into mine. My heart was pounding. I didn't know what do but scream as loud as I can. "Why were you outside the building Ana" I didn't answer and that was the wrong move. "Giving me the silent treatment are we" in a sarcastic  tone. I turned around and then I saw Connor and stopped. Then I saw jess holding his hand and cried. What happened during the summer, how did they get close, they used to be enemies all these questions flew threw my head.
She knew I had a crush on him but she always takes everyone and  everything away from me. As soon as Jess saw me her turquoise green eyes glared right at me as she twirled her chestnut brown hair. Then she was gone. After I got a lecture (by my new head) about not ignoring teachers it's disrespectful.