Chapter 3

The Case

4 women were found dead with just one piece of evidence  a petal .
Blood was painted on the wall letters but what did they mean we didn't know : J, E, S, S
People thought it might spell Jess but that would be to obvious. What if it stood for something but what for.
We now know the victims names they are : Jackie, Eve, Sam and Sarah.
The only connection we could find was the petals they all were pink with a object painted on them
" Ana are you ok you look depressed" questioned Kayla (my work buddy)
"I'm fine it's just about Emerald she got taken by a...."
"It's ok Ana, I understand."
I didn't like it when people said " I understand."  because they clearly don't they will never get put in that situation.
I gave a fake smile.

When we got to the crime scene the bodies were scattered across the room Jackie was near the window with a petal near her hand which had a phone drawn on it.
Why would anyone draw a phone on a petal?
Eve was next to the door with a petal, it had a picture of a girl and women holding hands.
That might mean her mum and her but we were puzzled with that one.
Samantha  (Sam) was hooked on the coat stand her glasses where smashed on the floor. Underneath another petal lay there with a book drawn on it.
That might be her hobby.
There was no sign of Sarah's body. It had vanished after the CSI's came. So what if they took it to hide the evidence.

But who did this to these innocent people what if Jess did it.
All the names match to  her so it could be possible. What clear answer could she give