Medicine

Your eyes slowly pull away from the cover of your book, hoping to meet him but father was covering his face again...

You just bluntly stared at him, waiting for something to happen. Moreover, you sat like that for quite some time, his hands scratching his neck, is he thinking about something?

"...what...are you reading? He finally broke the silence, his voice sounded raspy as if he didn't speak the whole day.

"Oh.. this..." You said looking at your book again. "It's called Portrait of Markov... it's nothing really..." It was too painful for you to talk about.

Shigaraki grew silent again. He wasn't sure why he came to you in the first place, he just couldn't sleep last night, he was constantly thinking about what you said. It drove him crazy, so he came to you. And now he didn't know what he wanted from you exactly, he grew nervous.

"Um...is there anything that I can help you with...?" You asked him, trying to get to the reason for his visit.

"....is it true...?" He asked, his voice is trembling.

"What is...?" You started to get worried.

"What you said yesterday. Is. It. True?" He asked once again, this time his voice is much stronger and demanding. He became intimidating again.

You could feel yourself heat up, not because of the embarrassment but because of slight fear.

"Uh... yes, I spoke my mind."

He stared intensely at you, you felt as if you need to say something, something to calm him down.

"Shigaraki-senpai.... please don't feel self-conscious because of Toga and the others, I'm sure they didn't mean it."

"... I know they speak the truth... I do look like a creep..." He was sad, he came to you to tell his worries, something that's completely out of his character. He acted as if he was a little child, your heart melted.

"You're wrong..." you smiled. "I think you are really handsome, Shigaraki-senpai. I think your tall, skinny and pale body really suits you. And your long hair looks really charming on you and even hands aren't a problem! Plus... I gotta mention...you have beautiful blood like eyes." You moved closer to him, he probably never heard such kind words towards him.

You couldn't tell if he was in shock, he didn't react much besides standing up. He took your wrist harshly, yet trying not to touch it with all five fingers. He started dragging you upstairs.

You didn't ask questions, obviously, you were confused and surprised, however, you decided to stay obedient. Was he annoyed?

He brought you to his room, it was not as gloomy as other ones but it was still a mess. You could see sunlight pouring through his window, a pleasant surprise in this house. He pushed you on the bed and closed the door, he came closer and sat next to you on the bed. You look at each other.

"Shigaraki-senpai...?" You finally said.

"You are the first person to tell me this, Jane-san..." He wanted to be alone, even though you both technically were alone in the bar, he still felt much more comfortable in his room.

You shake your head. "Jane... call me Jane, please don't be so formal."

"...why are you so god damn nice to me?" He became demanding again, afraid that you are probably playing with his feelings. Why are you so kind to him?

"Because that's what I feel Shigaraki-senpai, you deserve to be complimented and I wish for us not to be strangers" You smiled warmly, your heart desired to embrace him in a hug.

His chest hurt, it was all messed up, he didn't experience so many emotions in a long time, he scratched his neck again. You saw how uncomfortable he was and you slowly started to reach for father, wanting to take it off and reveal his face, to finally see the expression on his face. To your surprise he sits still, doesn't move nor try to push you away, you touched his father yet you are still alive.

You take father off, revealing Shigaraki's scared face. You put father away, gently placing him on a white bed sheet next to you. Shigaraki's eyes followed father but once he was put down his eyes found yours. You couldn't stop smiling, you haven't been this happy in your entire life. You looked at every inch of his face, his dry lips and tired eyes.

You didn't need to speak, all you wanted was to be near him, help him.

"That reminds me... I have something that might help you." You said while suddenly standing up.

"Huh?" Shigaraki wasn't happy about you suddenly leaving, he was annoyed and somewhat mad. However, he just sat on an opposite side of the bed, leaning against a wall, scratching his neck.

You left his room and quickly walked to Toga's, you open the first drawer you see and find a cream, for dry skin. You take it with you. You return to Shigaraki, he didn't move at all, just sat there patiently, definitely happy to see you.

"Here..." you said sitting next to him. You gave him the cream and pointed on his lips, asking to apply it, however, he was completely oblivious to the situation. He just froze, didn't know what to do. He was surprised that you came back in the first place. He started looking at the cream and back at you like a little child. You chuckled.

"Here, let me help." You open the cream and squeeze some of the substance on your finger. Then you looked at Shigaraki, not sure if you are allowed to do this, but you couldn't see him complain. You moved your finger closer to his face.

The sudden touch sent an electric shock through both of your bodies. You moved your finger slowly around his eyes and up his forehead. You then slowly moved his hand from his neck and applied some of the cream there as well. Lastly, you started applying cream in his lips, you were a little hesitant but it was necessary to do.

He looked at you, feeling as if he was a little child. He didn't quite like that feeling, he wanted to be the one taking care of you and be dominant. While he was lost in thoughts his lips met yours.

The bitter taste of the medicine danced on your tongues.