Lemon

The kiss was something that you have never experienced before. It was indeed very nice 👌 but you weren't expecting it. Therefore, your instincts kicked in.

You tried to pull away from Tenko, to grasp some air and come to your senses. However, he wasn't happy with your sudden movement. So his hand grabbed your neck, forcefully pushing you back to him for a more passionate kiss.

You stayed obedient, trying to follow his lead. You still didn't know what to think about his sudden assertiveness but you decided not to complain.

In a moment he let you go, looking at you satisfied. You started to wonder if he knew what he was doing. From all the mockings that he received earlier, you weren't sure if he ever had a partner.

Seeing how you were taken back by his kiss Tenko became tense, his own actions seemed alien to him. He had no clue why he pushed you to himself nor why he kissed you in the first place. He was anxious again and while being lost in thought his hand started unconsciously reaching for his neck. You immediately grabbed it.

"Please stop doing that," you said looking at Tenko. His self-destructing habit started to worry you.

"Hmm?..." he came back to his senses. He didn't say anything in return though, just turned his head away.

Silence filled the room making the situation between both of you grow tense. You hoped that you would be able to change it back to normal if you calmed Tenko a bit. You moved closer to him, embracing him in a hug. As you heard from your relatives' warmth is the best solution for lovers! So you placed his hands on your hips and rested your own on his neck, giving him as much warmth as you could. To be honest, hugging him made you relaxed, so you quite liked it.

The two of you stayed like that for some time. In his embrace you learned to like Tenko even more, surprisingly he smelled nice, his body was pleasant to hug and his face wasn't scary up close. He is indeed really handsome.

Although you were becoming happier with every second, Tenko on his side was shutting down. He has never been this close to a female before so he didn't know what to do.

Your hot and soft body was a pleasant contrast to his skinny and cold one and he was quite happy to hug you but your hot and soft body was also driving him insane! Your breast was pushing against his chest and you were sitting on his lap, he felt weird and suddenly hot and it was driving him insane. Such beauty was in his hands, he just couldn't take it. All he wanted right now is to rest from these new emotions.

Tenko gently dropped his head on your shoulder and tightened his grip around you. Your breasts were pressing against his chest even harder now, yet again he felt weird but he was too tired to think about that right now.

Minutes have passed. Tenko suddenly started to shake, his body felt hot and his mind was a mess. He didn't control himself anymore, all of this warmth that he was getting from you was messing with him. He thought about so many things...

His moist with medicine lips suddenly pressed against your skin, over and over again. Tenko was now unconsciously kissing your neck, which made you nearly jump.

He grew intimate while his kiss didn't stop. His hands quickly moved up your shirt, touching your bear skin. You could sense his intentions. And again, you weren't against it.

During this short period of time, you fell in love with this broken villain. His hidden true self-melted your heart, you knew that he was a sweet and caring person deep down in there. The two of you were so similar, so you decided to give in...

You moved away from Tenko for an inch, to take your shirt off, so he could...

When you moved away he got scared for a split second, scared that you were leaving, his hands reached out for you, before noticing what you were doing.