Two Faced.

She looked out the window that was completely covered in intertwined droplets of water that kept hitting it. It tapped the window, almost taunting her as she just sat there silently crying. "There's no end to any of this," that is what filled her mind at the moment.
Her emotions were well hidden from the world, just like the scars that covered her upper arms and other limbs, very well hidden.
It was as if there were two completely different people into one being. One half was a cheerful soul who had friends and always seemed happy being surrounded by kind hearts, although the other half was quite different; that half was almost her downfall at one point. Lately everything had been changing for this girl, the world, her friends, her family, and in no way was she ready to handle any of it.
She kept her bright side up and exposed to everyone, but the disguise worked so well that absolutely nobody was aware of the things she would do all day in her room.

Nobody would ever suspect that this cheerful little girl would be suicidal.

Nobody ever suspected her of having depression.

Nobody bothered to see if she was alright, so she told white lies.

Nobody cared enough to ask or concern themselves about it anyways...

{Picture does not belong to me, along with the quote used for it.}