January 26, 2018

Growing up brings so many disadvantages ... and pimples!  PETER PAN

If I had known that such a story could happen to me. Actually I can not really say when she started.  Some say the day of my birth, I will say rather the day or the truth to burs . Everything started on Friday, January 26, 2018, was a normal day finally as normal as a day of class and then be. I study at the Sorbonne Nouvelle University of Paris with French and English literature as well as the world of buiness.  I am also captain of the Football team. We are the Wallcats. I also do a bit of a nation with my best friend Liza Diez, who is the captain of the team.  Everything goes better in high school at least better than home. Although my mother owns a small bakery in her name, it has become increasingly difficult to pay the bills. Even though my mother has a smile on her face, I can see it's hard. My mother was always a strong woman no matter what, she always find a solution to our problems. She always sacrificed everything for me so that I did not miss anything. As she likes to say I am her little miracle. My mother and father divorced when I was 9, and my childhood was not always pink. He always thinks that his job and when he does not work he deceive my mother. He never was there at my birthday or even at my football match. He is a real bastard and he will remain so all his life.  This Friday I finished my classes at 3 pm and went directly to my mother's bakery.

- Hi Mom.

- Hi Angel. It's okay ? So school?

- General as usual and you?

- A big order just arrived and I'd like to finish the cupcakes before tonight.

- Speaking of tonight with the friends we wanted to go out.

- To go where ?

 - In the evening.

 - Will there be alcohol?

- I do not have the age, I say with a smile.

- Please do not take me for an idiot you always managed to get around the rules!

- I promise you to be careful and not drive I would take a taxi.

- I do not want to lose you !

- You will not lose me mom, I promise you!

- Okay, but you do not come back too late and you help me with that, she said with a sigh of defeat and showing me the cupcakes

-  Walk concluded, kissing her cheek.

I help my mother to finish the cupcakes before going to prepare and join my friends.

NOTICE: I AM FRENCH I HAVE A LITTLE OF EVIL WITH THE ENGLISH BUT LEAVE ME YOUR OPINIONS IN RELATION TO HISTORY THANKS BYE