Neon Bright Glowing Green

Not a lot of response on this story. 2 bad so sad.

I actually really like this story. So I'll keep writing it.

=====

The shift in the energy of the room was palpable.

Ally had never seen Dinah go that pale that quickly and in that moment she never wanted to see that look on the girl's face again if she could help it.

It was anxiety and anguish in one.

"You're okay, sweetheart. Come over here--come sit by me." Ally spoke softly and pat the bedding by her side.

Dinah walked but it was stilted and stumbling and so unlike her usual stomping swagger but she sat down next to Ally stiffly on their bed, hands in lap.

"Dinah, baby. Before we continue I need you to breathe for me okay?"

The Poly girl let out a choked whimper of a noise then a deep breath. Ally smiled and took one of her stiff hands in between her two own. It was clammy. Her poor baby.

"Good girl. In. 1-2-3. Out."

This continued until she thought Dinah was a bit more relaxed. Her posture definitely wasn't as if she were going to run away.

"Sorry..." It was a whisper as Dinah began to pick at her nail polish, a nervous habit that she always ended up regretting because she'd have to choose a whole new color.

"For what, baby?"

"I think I know what this is about..."

"Well what do you think it is about?"

"The...the puppy play..."

Ally hummed. Shifting so that she was facing Dinah fully. It was a bit unsettling at first to know that Dinah, though bright and extroverted and excitable, was also anxious and nervous about herself behind closed doors. Folks rarely saw this side of her if at all. Ally was uaually the one there for her.

"Yes. It is about the puppy play. I was thinking...that it was cute. Kind of hot. Very adorable...and very you."

Dinah's eyes widened and her brown skin turned red hot, burning with embarrassment.

"I swear I was just looking--I don't even know if I like it! I just see it and it's—it looks fun...and freeing..." Dinah's words trailed off and she went back to her nails, the fingers of one hand picking at her cuticles now.

"Baby, while you were looking I was researching about it and looking too. I saw the longing in your eyes and I needed to know more," The smaller woman traced her thumb over Dinah's knuckles.

"I see that you like it...and I like it too. I understand you feel like you shouldn't want this--"

"I was scared." Dinah whispered and began to bounce her knee. "I was scared it would be too much and you wouldn't want me anymore..."

"Oh--oh sweetheart..." Ally immediately took her girl into her arms, pressing soft kisses to her brow and cheeks. "I understand your fear but that won't ever happen. It's not how our relationship works..."

Dinah let out a choked sound--like a sob and pressed her face into Ally's shoulder, squirming into her space and trying to take as much comfort as she could.

"Don't worry baby...this is fine. Remember when we discussed limits? We're always learning new things right? But this is a green for me. A bright neon green. One that's beeping and making siren noises and about 60 feet ta--" Dinah laughed weakly and placed a gentle hand over Ally's lips.

"Yeah yeah, I get it..."

Ally smiled and gave a kiss to the palm, breathing deeply, "Good. So now let's talk about what you liked about it, okay baby?"

"Yes ma'am..."

========

Next up is their first attempt at a scene.

Research safe sane and consensual kink buckos.