Bite Me.

wowowowow. it's pretty lit boiiii. there's a bit of interest in this story and I gained two followers!
antyways--here we goooooo.....

(I just opened the draft after getting an email notification...holy shit ya'll still here?? AND INTERESTED? WHEW...lemme finish this shit...)

-----------------

After their first conversation, Ally and Dinah did not just jump into the new potential dynamic that they were interested in.

Dinah was the first to say that they should have a bit more time to think about it. Ally agreed.

So with that, they put it on the back burner.

That is to say that they decided it may be best to do a little more research.

Ally wanted to know what it meant to lead in this kind of dynamic and Dinah wanted to know the particulars of what she wanted from the dynamic.

It was another two weeks before they discussed it again, this time broached by Dinah herself.

It was while they were on their way home from a date, after some dinner and a walk.

"Can we talk a little bit about the puppy play?"

Ally blinked and gave a squeeze to the hand in hers, "Sure baby, go ahead."

"I realized what I liked about it." Ally stayed silent, waiting for her to continue,

"I think it will be a good outlet for me, y'know, to get all that ADHD energy out and also to get me out of my head. Just feel and do. And not have to worry about anything else for a while. Just chasing a ball...or like...y'know..." Here Dinah blushed, scratching her cheek.

"What baby?" Ally could guess.

"Just gotta please you...do whatever you say. That we negotiate of course...but just like..." She huffed, a bit frustrated.

"You just gotta listen to what Ma'am says. if I say 'kneel' you do. Or 'speak' you bark. Just do. And I like that idea too. You know I've always wanted a pet. Two birds one stone if you will. It helps that it's a pretty girl too. Isn't that right sweetheart?"

Ally loved when Dinah's mindset shifted just like this. Ally wasn't even being heavy-handed with her tone but she knew that if she spoke in just the right way, Dinah would get all red and glassy-eyed.

"Yes, Ma'am."

"What a good girl. Now, Ma'am herself has been thinking too. I like the idea of you mindlessly following my lead...which I'm sure you will do but I think my mischievous girl would probably make a mischievous puppy too, of that I have no doubt. I want to see you be that girl without thinking too much of the consequences. And believe me, dear, there will be consequences but this is special. This is you uninhibited and relaxed. I want to make that happen for you. So when we get home. I think it best we dip a toe in. Hm?"

Dinah wondered how someone so much smaller than her can make her feel so small. She nodded, head a little fuzzy and slow, her only thought was to agree.

"Yes please."

"Please what?"

"Yes please, Ma'am."

————— ————————

When they got home. Ally wordlessly handed Dinah her coat, who hung it on the coat rack by the door, placing hers down as well.

When Ally wordlessly kicked off her heels, Dinah placed them to the side on the shoe rack then kicked off her own shoes, placing them off to the side as well.