~ 10 ~

'Alec. Alec. Alec, Why are you here?  Your making it hurt.  I miss you. 
Wait! why are you leaving?  Alec!  Please stay. Why must you go now. Why must you go with her. 
Alec I miss you....I need you...... But why won't you stay.  Do you love her?  Don't you love me?'

       ((Funneh P. O. V.))

       I gasped as I wake up,  I breath heavily feeling a little sick. I look around to see nothing but darkness.  I get up,  as I stand I feel a slight tug on my leg.  I look down to see a chain rapped around my leg. 

"What the fu-"AHHHHHHH!!!!"

    I jump slightly frighten as I quickly turn my head to the direction I heard the scream come from.

"AHHH!  STOP!  PLEASE DON'T!  I PROMISE I WON'T DO IT AGA-"

*A gun shoots off. *

    My eyes widen in fear as the gun shot ringed through my ear.  I slowly take a step back,  feeling every part of me shiver in fear. As I was backing away hit something making me whip back in fear.  I looked behind me to see it was the wall.

"Few." I sighed in relief. 

*Screeching sounds *

    I look behind me to see a dark figure walking by, making these terrible noises.  I then close my ears as I close my eyes wanting this to stop.......

It stops.

    I open my eyes as I remove my hands from my ears. I then look around seeing a little light in my suroundings.  I walk to the bars.... However before I reach to the bars I hear a door open and talking..... And then a door close.  I looked to my left and to my right,  to see where it was coming from. However I don't see anything.....

"Hello."

   I look back as I see green lighten eyes. I get freaked out as I back away.

"I need you to come with me."

     The voice says as they open the caged door,  I quickly back away scared,  that they might kill me. The person walks closer to me as I see there glowing eyes move up and down. The person then kneels down, grabbing on my chain.  I flinch, terrified.

"Calm down,  I won't hurt you."

    The voice says leaning to a mans voice,  which I'm assuming could be a guy. I try to relax as I let him take the chain off.  Which he did.  He stands back up,

"Follow me."

    I did as he says.

         We finally reach the door as he opens it, the first thing that a hits my vision is the bright light.  I squint hoping that my eyes will adjust to the bright light quicker.  He walked into the light as I followed.  I looked around seeing everything half way clearly. I look at the person who lead me out here,  and as I thought he was a guy.  He wore theses goggles that had a screen in the front showing glowing Green eyes.  He wore some blue clothing and a grey vest over the blue clothing.  He had a black tie which was under his vest.  He also wore black pants and black shoes.  His hair was spiked up,  which it looked like it was naturally like that. Also His hair color was a light brown.

     He think he caught me zone out because he started to wave his hand in my face.

"Hello? Are you there?"

    I quickly shake my head,  I then looked back up.

"Uh... Yeah. "

    I say looking at him still a little frighten. 

"Okay well come with me, Red leader wants to see you. "

    He then continues to walk.  I follow him as I question,

     'wait.  Who wants to see me?  Red Leader, who's that?  And what does he want from me?  What I do???'

    Thoughts went through my head,  however before I knew it I was at the door.  The guy opened the door as he signaled me to enter first.  I enter, and he follows right behind me.  A man then turns his chair to face me,  I get a bit frighten from the way he looks.  His hair were split up as if they were like cat ears,  it was a orange-brown color from my view.  He had a eye-patch on his right eye,  and in that right side of his face was all scars and cutts.  He also had bandages around his neck,  which to be honest it looks like sports tape.... He wore a red hoodie which looked like it,  and he had a blue type if vest over it.....
Oh!  Did I mention he had a robotic arm on his right side?

"Ah..... Good she's here. You may go now.....

Tom."

-  You know him?  Them?
I'm such a cliffhanger.  X3

      -kawaii_is_SUCH A FUCKING BITCH WHO CAN'T FINI-

     Jk, I'll stop.

But I know you were thinking that ;)