eighth

I suddenly woke up becuase of the thunder storm , i looked at the clock and it was 3:16 . I wish I was with baba i would always go with her wen there was thunder storms . I wanted to some ones room and cuddle , i was always scared of them I don't know why but it always terrify me i just coulnt be alone.

Maxes room had a very small bed only for him , nonna dint live here she lived with her husband , yeah she has a husband apparently he works as a driver in Andrew's mothers house . The live in there own house and his name is Anthony .

I don't really like the other maids , and the only person was Andrew and the boys . Gerald was to cold to me and rude . Robert seems lile the player type of guy and is always snoring , i know becuase his always sleeping in the living room . B.j lives with his mother so no . I don't really know Tyrone .

The only person is Andrew,  auhh worth the try . I got up the bed and my way to Andrew's room . I opened his door and walked next to him and poke him .

Poke

Poke

Poke

Poke poke

Poke

Poke poke poke

"What" he groned , he open his eye and asked "What are you doing in my room " with that thunder struck and I whimpered,  hey not every girl is perfect theres always a flaw . He smirked and said "Scared of a little thunder " I just nodded and started shacking in fear.

"Its j-just that w-en i wa-s  ho-home i i had my ba-baba to sle-ep wi-th and -- I was cut off by thunder , i whimpered and he looked at me with worrie "You want to sleep here " i nodded and blushed a bit , hey you can't judge me i am sleeping with a shirtless guy that casually is extremely gorgeous .

He pulled his sheets up and I crawled up to the bed , i wanted to cuddle with him so bad but i don't know if hill like it , fuck it I am going in .

I got closer to his bare chest and cuddle with it , he tense at first but eventually put his arms around my waist and pull me a bit closer to him .
With out I feel into a comfortable sleep.

¤□■¤□■¤□■¤□■¤□■¤□■¤□■¤□■¤□■

I woke up by the sum hitting my face , i panic a bit wen I felt around me but rember what happened last night . I open my eyes and I was greated by the cutest sight ever . Andrew was sleeping so peacefully and his face looked like a baby .

I started to trace his jaw line wen he open his eyes and asked "You know is not good  to stare at someone and touch there face " I blushed and said "Sorry is just you look so adorable wen your sleeping I couldn't resist to touch your face " I giggled .

He smiled like a smile not his smirk but a real smile . I try to get up but he tighten his grip on my waist . I looked at him and raised a brow why is he keeping me here not that I am complaining i actually like to cuddle with him .

"Andrew I need to go take a shower and change " I said trying to pull his arms off but he dint budge "What's the hurry , your a perfect cuddle parter know come on go to sleep with me " he said closing his eyes .

I disided that it will be funny liking his face , his grip of my waist loosen and his brown scrunch in disgust . I took my time to run out of the room and run to mine to change .

 I took my time to run out of the room and run to mine to change