Ten

I was sleeping we i felt my bed tilt . I opened my eyes to be greated by a sleepy Andrew.  "What the hell are you doing in my ded " I said really confuesed if he has his own bed in his room . "Sleeping , duhh " he said like it was the most obvious thing in the world .

"Yeah I see that , i think you got the wrong room " I said poking his face .
He opened his eyes and looked around and looked at me and closed his eyes and said "Nope this is the right one,  now go to sleep you might need it " he said irritated . Wow what did I do wrong hes the one here that came into my room and is trying to sleep on my bed .

"Look buddy if you don't tell me the real reason your here I will brake every bone in your body and chop those baby makers " he opened his eye and sighted "No need to make treats like that geez , i got use to cuddleling with you that I can't sleep in my bed without a cuddle buddy " I just got closer to him and put my head in his chest , he put his arms around me and made me blush like crazy i still can't get use to this .

▪♡▪♡▪♡▪♡▪♡▪♡▪♡▪♡▪♡▪♡▪♡▪♡▪

I was woken up by someone jumping on my stomach.  I looked up and it was my baby boy max . "Wake up mommy , daddy said he wants you to meet someone " I looked beside me and my cuddle buddy was gone . "Know will you tell me who this someone is " I said while putting him beside me .

"I don't know but wen your done can we play hid and go seek please " he beefed me with his cute little eyes that I could never resist "Fine but you have to promise that you'll no go running outside " he had this habit wen we played hide and go seek he would go and run outside to the parking lots and almost get killed .

He nodded and went running out of my room while i got ready to meet this person .

I walked down the stairs and finally got down I looked around and nobody was there

I walked down the stairs and finally got down I looked around and nobody was there . Well I am going to take a romantic walk to the refrigerator to meet up with the love of my life . Chocolate cake .

I flopped my self down in the sofa and began eating my chocolate cake , out of nowere I heard a unknown voice "Aren't you on a diet or something " I looked up and there was this girl that looked my age  and had brown hair .