chapter 2

(Lunch) "so is Jack still sad about what happend with ellie?" asked tiffany "i guess he's not talking much" i said eating my food "why dont you go talk to him?" she asked "because its none of my business" "well he is your bestfriend" i looked up at her with a "i know look" on my face so i stood up and walked to his table and he had his head down  "Jack do you feel any better?" i asked he shook his head.I looked at wyatt then at finn then at jeaden and they were all minding there own business then i looked at the cafetería dorrs and there came the biggest slut of them all ellie(i dont hate ellie its just for the book so roll with me) i looked over at finn and then looked back at ellie and she was wrapped around a boy's arm i think his name was chosen."Jack lets go" he said trying to stand him up "what why?" he said looking at ellie "oh" he looked back at the ground i guess he really did like ellie "Jack you ok?" he shook his head and i saw a tear roll down his face now i felt really bad.I brought him into a hug rubbing his arm as he covered his face in shame "its going to be ok Jack".(Next day) i entered the school and Jack looked a lot better so i wlaked over to him and when i did a smile grew on his face "well you look better how are you feeling?" i asked "i feel better and thanks for being there for me" "no problema after all your my bestfriend" "yeah um can i ask for a favor?" "sure" "can you be my fake girlfriend?" "your fake what?!" "i know its a lot to ask but its to make ellie jealous so she can get back with me" "and will that make you feel better?" "yes getting back with ellie is all i need" ugh i knew im going to get in big trouble if i except but i do want him to feel better "fine for how long?" "umm just this week and 2 days for the next" "thats a long time grazer" "pretty please" he said pouting "ugh fine so we have to do all that couple stuff" "yup" "but only when ellie is around?" "if you want" he looked over my shoulder and quickly grabbed a hold of my waist and pulled me close to his body "she right there" "and what am i suppost to do?" "just smile like i said something funny" i flashed a big fake smile that anyone could think it was fake as fuck "a real one please" "you need to say something funny genious" "like your life" i wa shocked then a smile grew across my face "are you kidding me" i said as i rolled my eyes "ok shes gone" "then let go of me" "oh sorry" he let go of me and put on of his hands behind his neck "your not the best actress but it will do" i punched him in the arm and he laughed at my weak ass punch "your lucky your my friend grazer" "i know i am lieberher" (skylar's last name since shes related to jeaden lieberher) "well i got to go bye Jack" i said backing up "DONT TELL ANYONE!" he yelled "IM TELLING ERIN ANGEL AND TIFF THOUGH!" i yelled back what did i get myself into............