chapter 4

"oh shit" i said as i looked where Jack was looking and there she is with chosen and guess what they were doing FREAKING KISSING SOMEWHERE PUBLIC!  "we should go" i said as i turned to where the car was "wait" i turned around and he took me by the hand and made me follow him to where ellie was with chosen "hi there chosen" he said clearly wanting to punch him "and hi there.....ellie" i looked up at him and he had disbelief in his eyes and this was getting a Little awkward "we should go Jack i dont feel comfortable here and its getting late" i said whispering to him."Oh this must be your new girlfriend right Jack?" she said  "yes she is for your information" he said a he put and arm around me "who's this?" asked chosen pointing at me "oh her" ellie said in disgust "she's skylar lieberher jeaden's Little sister" "so your the artist of your family instead of acting?" "yes but i do act i just dont appear in big movies like jeaden i focus more on music then acting" chosen licked his lips and all i could do was gag tryining to make it obvious i wasnt interested "Jack please take me home i have homework to do and i have to talk to my manager for my song recordings" he looked at me "fine let's go" he took a last glare at chosen and ellie and then unlocked the car doors so i could get in "That was so fucking awkward" i murmered "sorry i had to put you through that shit" "its fine i have to get used to it if im going to continue with this whole plan of yours" he started the car and we headed home.We finally arrived at my house and i got out my car "thanks for taking me to the movies Jack i'll see you tommarow" i said as i was closing the door "bye sky" i Heard him say and i finally close the door and headed to my porch opening the door "im home mom" i said looking around the house and i find her passed out on the couch "must have had a lot of work to do huh" i said as i took a blanket and put it over her kissing her on her forhead "she arrived crying" i Heard jeaden say from the stairs "why?" "she didnt say she just took a bottle of beer and drank it and fell asleep" i looked at her once more then i put my bag down close to the door and headed towards the stairs "do you think she still remember's dad?" i said looking at jeaden "i dont know after what he did she must have took an oath not to remember him ever again" My mom found out my dad had been cheating on her a few months back so she kicked him out the house and asked for a divorce ever since then she's been working twice as hard which i dont know why because the money me and jeaden earn each year should be enough to take care of the house hold but i guess she still finds the need to have a part in the house "i hate to see mom like this jea i completely hate it" "me too but lets put that aside we need to talk about a phone call i got" "ok lets go to my room" we went inside my room and i closed the door and went over to my bed to sit down next to jeaden "is it bad or good?" i asked "its good" "ok spill" "ok so you know atlantic records right?" "yeah" "they found your music and they want to sign a record  with you" "no fucking way" i jumped off my bed and started doing my happy dance around my room "YAY" i yelled "keep it down remember mom's asleep" "im sorry but i can become huge if i sign a record with them oh and my favorite boy band (why dont we) is also assighned with them oh god this is great do you still have there number so i can call back to assighn a day to meet up and talk about it?" "of course i did and they already gave me a day to meet up your going on thursday" "this thursday" "yeah" "i have an audition that day" "for what?" "for stranger things dummy me and finn are planning to go audition on thursday" "then call them and move the day" "you do it i already have a lot of things on my  mind" "like what?" "just stuff now go i have to call my manager" "ok see ya tommarow" "bye jea" he closed the door and then my thought's came to ellie,chosen and Jack and then three major questions came to my head 1.Does ellie actually like Jack 2.Will the plan even work 3.Is what angel said true that eventually i'll catch feelings for Jack and get hurt? these questions made my head hurt.

Remember these question because through out the story they will be answered and comment what you want to happen next............And if you dont know why dont we what are you doing with your life look them up and listen to their songs and become a fan girl like me then realise you will never meet them and then you'll want to stay in your room forever just listening to their music and then if there on tour again and you ask your parents if you can go see them they'll say no and then you'll start crying because that was the only chance you were ganna meet them.......no just me then oh well........PEACE