chapter 3

I walked to my locker and opened it and what a SUPRISE trash fell out of my locker i only knew one person who had the capacity to do this kind of shit and well well well she appeared out of nothingness right behind me "oh skylar i found your twins in a trash can" i turned around and had a big fake ass smile on my face "oh hi there ellie how are you?" i said with the fakest friendly voice i could make "I saw you with Jack and i needed to tell you that he doesnt really love you he only loves me so back off or bad things will be heading your way" i slammed my locker shut making her flinch and still had the smile on my face then tilted my head a Little then walked off "hey skylar" said angel running up to me "hey angel" "so is Jack any better" "yeah actually he is but i need to talke to you" "about what?" "well when i asked him if he was ok he said he was better and then he said if i could do a favor for him" "he didnt ask you to get in bed with him right" "no he would never do that he asked me to be his fake girlfriend for this week to make ellie jealous so he could get back together with him" "you know when people do this kind of stuff they actually fall in love" "yeah i know but he said it will make him feel better if he had ellie so im doing this for him" "just be carefull i dont want him to hurt you" "he wont dont worry" she raised her eyebrow and all i did was chuckle at her face expression "ill see you later angel" i said walking off.The day past as normal nothing new but when i headed outside so i could get on my bus Jack waved me over to him and he was infront of a group of guys laughing and taking so i started to get nervous because this couldnt be good.Once Jack saw me he pulled me over to the gorup of boys "guys this is my new girlfriend skylar" he said as he pulled me closer "Your dating her?" a boy said "but she has no reputation" oh and your probably thinking did i get pissed oh yeah i did but i didnt want to blow up infront of Jack "you should dump her and go back to ellie"said another "i dont need ellie" he said but it was clearly a lie "she's better then ellie will ever be" he said as his grip got tighter "but-" i enterupted the guy "Can you please just shut the fuck up or do i need to close your mouth for you" i said getting an attitude "what ever" the guy snarled as he walked away but the others stayed  i crossed my arms and i Heard Jack chuckle and i turned to him and he was "and what are you laughing at dork" i said with a grin "nothing just get in my car" he said covering his face.I got in his car "are we going home?" "no" "then where are we going so i can tell jeaden so he wont be looking for me" "i already told him where were going" "why cant you tell me?" "you really want to know" "im asking arent i" "were going to the mall to get you new cloths" "what's wrong with the close i have on now" i said looking at myself and then i realized i was just wearing joggers (for women) and a hoodie which was a Little big for my small body "but this is comfortable you cant make me change" "fine then ill take you to the movies" "MOVIES" i said as i screemed like a Little kid "your already making this difficult lieberher" "im a total challenge" i said as i moved my hair to another side "no kidding what movie do you want to watch?" "avengers infinity war i want to see with my very own eyes if spidey actually got disinagrated" "he d-" "DONT SPOIL!!" i screamed playfully.We arrived and we got our tickets and went in "wait why are you bringing me to the movies?" "so you can watch spidey d-" "no stop talking" i said covering my ears he chuckled "is this like a date" "only if you make it like one" "but were not around ellie so no" he nodded.We took our seats and started eating our popcorn.Then it finaly got to the part where my favorite super hero had to disapear "i dont feel so good" said peter as he leaned on iron man "i dont want to go i dont want go" he said as iron man took him and layed him down on the ground "im sorry...." he said as he disapeared and a tear rolled down my face "are you crying?" asked Jack "who me no" i said as i wiped my tear "its ok to be sad i mean he was a teenager and had a long life to live because he was only like 17 or something" "thats not making me feel better" the movie continued and then another super hero/ villian had to die LOKI thanos grabbed him by the neck and squished it and then CRACK! "holy shit" i whispered "why does everyone have to die" i said eating my hair "is your hair good?" he asked i spit out my hair "actually yeah for some random reason" he laughed.The movie ended and we got out the theatre and it was dark "why does Thor go in the soul Stone like are you fucking kidding me and gamora was thanos's daughter MINDBLOWING" he said as he walked infront of me "i hated it" "just because spider man/peter Parker got disanagrated are you kidding me" "why do you think i see super hero movies only to see the action pffft no i only want to see spider man" "oh god" "what?....oh shit"..............

CLIFFHANGER