Life of a CEO

⚠️A/N: Before you read it, I'm warning you about errors, wrong grammar or anything. You been warned.⚠️

Meetings, phone calls, and going to other countries just to meet up with the other company owners around the world and others, were not my thing. All I wanted is to be free and enjoy life but then appa wants me to handle our business as their only daughter. So I have no choice but to follow what they wanted from me. I was just staring out the window while I was crossing my arms, the sun bright, blue sky was blue as the ocean. Birds flying on the clouds, free.

"Miss Shin?" I heard our secretary enter my office. I looked at the door where she was standing there.

"What is it?" I asked

"Apparently I was going to remind you about your meeting this afternoon Ma'am" right I have a meeting to attend this afternoon, I sigh

"Of course a meeting to attend this afternoon, thanks for reminding me Karen" I thank as she bow and left. Why is there always a meeting to attend? It's so annoying and boring. Ugh. I sat back in my office chair and opened my laptop.

Taehyung's POV

"What?!" I shouted as I spank my hands on the table.

"I'm sorry Sir but one of the buildings was burned caused by a damaged electricity," One of my staff said as he was here at my office, ugh! Why are they so careless?! Can't they just even imagine how much money we just lost?!

"They didn't have a follow-up check on the electricity?!"

"We already ask the same question sir, they said that they did but then the electricity just damage out of nowhere" he explained

"Get out, I still don't want to hear it" I instruct, he nods and went out. Ugh! Why are they being so clumsy or better yet careless! I sigh as someone suddenly knocked on the door, what now?!

"I said! I don't wanna hear anything about the incident!" I said but then I didn't know that it was abeoji, he was wearing his black suit, a blue necktie, his hair was still black but you can also see some white hair already. But still in his youth face that some said that I look like him. He come towards my table and sat on the chair placed beside it.

"I heard that one of our company buildings was buried" he said, yeah right just because they didn't check the fucking electricity!

"Yeah"

"We lost a lot of money because of the incident"  abeoji

"Tss, it's their responsibility to take a look out of electricity" I said

"I know"

"Why are you here?" I ask

"I'm here caused next week we will be meeting one of the biggest companies here in South Korea" wait did he say we?

"Wait did you just say we?"

"Ne"

----

"Our....blah....blah" ugh when would this boring be done already? It gave me chills already, they always talk about how is already our company, the rank of our company, the sales, and others which is always their topic.

"Okay thank you Mr. Kang, Miss Shin are there any questions you would like to ask?" One of the owners asked me

"Ani"

"Okay then our meeting is already done"

Finally! I stood up and went back to my office. After how many hours of working finally I could come home already. I went to the basement as our driver was already waiting there. I wanted to drive all by myself yet I'm tired so I called our driver to fetch me.

Once I got home I went to my room to get changed and went back downstairs to take my dinner. Appa and eomma would come home late again caused they have a lot of things to handle, sometimes they also went to different countries. Since I was a kid I will always be alone by myself caused they were busy with our business. Sometimes they can't even ask how I was doing at work. Sometimes we can't be together better yet on my special birthday or events sometimes they can't attend. Here in this big mansion, millions are not enough for me. All I wanted is love from a person who is important and also I want to be free, I wanted to decide on my own yet I can't.

"Sul-hee, are you okay? You looked frustrated or something?" Nana Mara asked which is one of our housemaids here, she looks like my second mom already sometimes my parents are not here, and she's my Eomma when they're not here. If I need my parents beside me Nana Mara will comfort me every time I need her or if I needed a parent.

"I'm exhausted"

"And why?" She ask as she sat beside me.

"As usual I have meetings and lots of things to do at the company"

"Well that's how to handle the business, especially you are the one who is going to run the business in the future"

"I know but it's really not my thing Nana Mara you know that"

"I know but your father wants too Sul-hee so you have no choice" definitely don't have a choice to make on my own

"But I know that if you're going to handle it, your company will be much more successful caused the owner of the company knows how to run the business" I wanted to help my parents in running the business but I also want to have my plans to my future but all they wanted is to follow of what they just wanted me to do.

"Now go, I know you're tired because of your meeting" she said as she smile and stood up, I went first to the living room to watch TV. While I was watching I didn't realize that they just got home.

"Where is Sul-hee?" I heard appa asked

"She's in the living room Sir" one of our households answered

"Sul-hee"

I stood up and saw Eomma and Appa. I bow as they sat on one of the couches, I sat back on the big sofa.

"So how's our business?" Appa asked, ugh. Why are they kept asking me about business? Why can't they also ask me? How I was doing? Am I sick? Or something?

"It's fine" I say

"How are you?" Eomma asked, I thought they never asked me how I was doing.

"I'm fine"

"After we take our dinner, meet me in my office" Appa said as he stood up and went to the dining table. Eomma went to the dining table also as they ate there, while I turned off the TV and went upstairs. I waited outside and wait for appa to come to his office. Why does he want me to go into his office? After a few minutes, Appa already came upstairs to his office and the two of us went inside. He hang his jacket on the hanger as he sat on his black office chair. While I was standing in front of him

"Next week we will have our meeting with one of the biggest cooperation and company here in South Korea"

Wait, so I'm not just the one who's also going to attend the meeting right? Caused I heard we, not you.

"So prepare yourself next week"

"Now you may go"

I bow and went outside and went to my room. I locked the door and land myself on the bed. What does he mean? I have the feeling that we're going to meet the biggest companies and cooperation. I thought that I already meant them already but of course, there are still lots of them somewhere out there. I still didn't meet and who would they be? I fix myself first before I sleep.

Author's note: Sorry for the wrong grammar I'm still re-editing some parts of this story after how many years, cause it doesn't make sense at all my apologies.