First Date

"Shot" I hissed, Appa told me earlier that today would be our date with Taehyung. Do they really need to do that? Have a date with the unknown guy who would be my future husband? Tss I don't think so.

"Eomma I really don't want to get married yet" I told Eomma, she was here in my room sitting at the edge of my bed while I was sitting on my single couch near my window.

"I know Sul-hee but then you don't have a choice but to get married to Taehyung" yeah right caused I already get used to it caused they usually control me and do the things who are good or better for me.

"Oh my, Sul-hee you looked so beautiful" she said, I stood up and looked at myself in the reflection in the mirror. My dress was beyond my knees, color white but with a floral. Pink heels, Eomma even curled my black hair on the edge of my hair.

"Now go, I bet he's waiting for you already" she said. I get my purse with me and kissed eomma's cheeks. I went downstairs as the driver was already waiting for me. We're going somewhere private restaurant where our dinner date is located. As we arrived there, his already there sitting on the chair. And I also saw a bouquet of flowers on top of the table. I slowly went towards him as he recognized me.

"Annyeonghaseyo" I greet as I bow

"Here" he handed me the flowers as I accept it, we sit down as the waiter gets our dinner. They really reserved all

"Your 5 minutes late"

"Excuse me?" What the hell is he talking about? 5 minutes late? You got to be kidding me right?

"Yes, you are five minutes late which I don't like the most. I don't want to wait for someone who's so slow" so he's saying that it's my fault?! What the fuck!

"Oh really? For your information, I don't even want to come to this stupid date mister" I sarcastically said, he sighs and cross his arms

"Same with you Miss, I don't even want to come to this date it's such a waste and also I don't even date slow woman like you" what the fuck?! Is he comparing me to another woman?! The nerve of this guy!

"Oh so you're telling me that you're comparing me to another woman you dated? Well excuse me I don't care what just happened between you two and guess what don't even try to compare me to another woman caused it's such a shitty waste of hearing it" I say and that makes him shut and it became a total silence. As the food arrives I directly eat without any word to say about it. And besides, why would I ever talk to a stranger like him? I don't care if his dad and my dad know each other but then we don't know each other. Such a total of a stranger.

"After this dinner, I will directly go home" I remind as I continue eating

"You can't leave"

"Excuse me, if I want to go home I wi besides I don't know you and why should I trust you?"

"You know what Miss, I don't even like this kind of favor that your father told me caused it's such a shit and you know what you're also not my type" oh really? I put my utensils down and glare at him while he drinks his wine

"Oh well we're just the same mister so if you excuse me I have no mood to eat with you" I said and stood up but then he also stood up and said

"Your dad told me so, so I have no choice about it" he said I looked at him and think why should I ever trust him?

"Why would I even trust you?"

"The reason why we should get married it's because of our companies" oh yeah I forgot about the freaking company

"I know but still I don't want to marry you" I said, I was about to walk out but then he grab my wrist.

"Let go!" I said as I try to remove his hands, he sighs

"If you want to end this date then we should continue what started, shall we?" He says as I remove his hands

"Fine" I said as I take my seat. We ate in silence and don't mind each other until he broke the silence

"I heard that you haven't been on dates before" oh shit, how did he know about him?!

"How did you know about that?!" I asked as he just laughed, shit why is he laughing?! It's not even funny! Ugh, this moron!

"So I'm the first?" He smirk

"Big deal?" I asked

"They said that if you are the first to love that person is your destiny?" Huh! Destiny my face! Geez why would he even my destiny?!

"You? Destined to me? Pft you got to be kidding me" I sarcastically said, a poker face from him

"So I'm your first love then? Or what?"

"I don't care if you are my first love or whatsoever still I won't like you! Even though you're the only man left here in the world! Tss, as if!"

"Oh really?" He smirks again, ugh. Damn that smirk, it's so annoying!

"Really! I would never like you till I die"

"Let's see about that" what? See what? Is he going to observe that I really don't like him?! This guy is really annoying! After taking dinner he drove me back to our mansion.

"This is your house huh?" He asked as he went out of his car

"Big deal?"

"Tss mine is bigger than yours" tsk, as if I asked about it

"You know what I didn't even ask about it and also I'm not interested if your house is bigger than ours caused I'm still grateful that I have a house like this"

"Anyways you may now go" I said as he directly left, tsk. I went towards my room, change and lay on the bed and covered myself on the comfortable bedsheets. I hope this isn't real