Sachon

Today I'm going to Gangnam to visit my sachon there, which is Yoo Daewoo, my close boy cousin. His also handling halmoni's company. His basically busy but today I got a chance to visit him in his big mansion. His 3 years older than me I called him oppa but then he doesn't want to cause he doesn't want to be old=_= which I don't like the most. Why can't he accept that his going to be old already? I have to admit that people will be going to be on the elder stage whatever it takes.

I stopped the car in front of the main door, I passed the key to their driver to park my car. His house is also big as ours but I have to admit, his house was quite big than mine. He finds the right engineer and contractor to build his house, I wonder if he's the one who's telling them how to design his house.

"Annyeonghaseyo Miss Sul-hee" One of his housemaids greeted me as they opened the door for me. I greet them back before I enter and wait for him. They said that he was just having his phone call in his office upstairs. As I was waiting here, downstairs. I watch some of his furniture here, a big chandelier on top of the house, mixed colors painted on the walls. Everything was all fixed, but the design was not quite expensive to look at but unique. I sat on the sofa as I cross my legs and cross arms. Ugh, what takes him so long?

"Oh Sul-hee!" I heard him from the stairs going down. I roll my eyes as he went towards me

"I'm sorry if you took a long time to wait" he said

"Whatever as your punishment you're going to pay for everything" I smirk

"Well then I should accept it" he's serious right? Of course, he should be that's his punishment. Every time I came here he also wants me to get in a hurry caused he missed me. But then he makes me wait, ugh.

"Let's go out, I missed hanging out with my little sis" he said as he smile widely, we call each other little sis and big bro caused his also the only son of imo and ajosshi. He grab my hand as he told one of his housemaids to tell the driver to get his car.

"Oppa I have a car" I said

"You should tell your driver to take your car with him I will just drive you back there" he said, he's right I should tell our driver about it since he will drive me back home after. I called our driver and told him about it, he said that he will be there. I thank him and end the call, Daewoo's car stopped in front of the main door, and the two of us went in.

We parked the car on the parking lot before heading in to the mall. We went to the VIP section of the mall, where rich people can afford the things in the VIP section. We roam around first before choosing the things to buy. We bought new clothes for ourselves, I even bought new shoes, dresses, make-up and other. While he also bought some things for himself. His also the one paying it as his punishment.

After shopping, we went to a restaurant to eat. We ordered our food and wait. As we were waiting for our order. I take a look at the things I bought earlier.

"So how are you? It's been quite a long since we hangout" Daewoo

"I'm great actually and yeah it's been quite a long since we hangout oppa"

"You know what I was always wondering why you don't have a boyfriend" here we go again, I'm a certified NBSB like really. I don't do dates caused I'm so busy taking took care of the company and also I wasn't allowed to date too. Some guys wanted to date me but then I refused them caused business is more important than my love life.

"You know me, I really don't do dates since birth"

He sighs "You should at least try and also feel how to handle people's feelings"

There's also the reason why I don't want to have a boyfriend. I don't want to be hurt because of a guy. I know it's also part of it in a relationship to feel hurt. Nothing last forever in this world but yourself, your family, and also the right person for you. I don't want to be in a relationship caused I'm waiting for someone to take care of me, understand me, love me, and everything.

"I don't want to be in a relationship caused I'm waiting for the right guy to love me that's why"

"I guess so? Some relationships won't last but it depends on them on how they handle it" he's right. But the thing is if something's going to happen that might break our relationship that would make it worst caused your married but then all of it was just a freaking waste.

"You know what Sul-hee just don't think of what I just said okay? Maybe sooner or later you don't want to get married caused you are scared"

"Of course, I'm going to get married!"

"But for the right time"

As we already done taking our early dinner, we also went to Starbucks caused he wants a coffee. I didn't order anything caused I was still full. We sat at the table for 2 and waited for his drink. While we were waiting, his phone suddenly rings. I signed him up to answer the call, he nod and stood up, and answered the phone outside.

Once his order was called, I stood up and grab it until someone bumped his or her drink into me. My shirt! It is all covered with black coffee. The nerve of this shit! Hasn't he or she watched what they were going?!

"Ya! Why did you even pour your drink on me?!" I asked

"If you may excuse me Miss I have no time for that" he said and left, what the hell?! He just left me without saying sorry for what he just did?!! I went back to our seat, I was pissed out of that unknown guy! If I'm going to meet him again I will surely splash him with the hottest coffee! But thank God! The coffee was not already hot! And also he should be thankful that I didn't clearly see his face, if not, I'm going to smash his face on the boiling hottest coffee!

"What the hell just happened to you?" Daewoo asked as he saw my shirt all covered up with brewed coffee.

"Someone suddenly bumped me and pour his drink on me! The nerve of that guy! Ugh!" I frowned as I wipe my shirt with a tissue.

"Geez" he hissed as he drink his coffee. That guy is so dead to me!

We went home early caused of my dirty shirt. I'm so pissed right now, I went out of his car and thank him for today's treat. I went inside the mansion and I saw Eomma sitting on the sofa reading magazine

"Omo! Sul-hee! Musun iri ironajjiyo? (What happened)" She asked as she stood up and went towards me and looked at my shirt

"Someone suddenly bumped me and pour his drink on me" I said

"Ugh! You need to be careful next time then!" She said as I nod, she asked me if I already take my dinner and I said that I did. She's also asking where I was, I told her that I was with Daewoo, I went upstairs together with the stuff that I bought. I changed my clothes and lay on the bed. The nerve of that guy! I'm pissed because of him, ugh. I hate him so much! I wonder who is he