Chapter 12

Chapter 12

*Sky POV* (2 weeks later)

It has been two weeks since the first date with my sweet Andi. I have seen her everyday since. I really think I am falling for her hard and that scares me a little bit but I do not plan on doing anything to mess this up. There is just one thing that I still have not told her, and I am really hoping that when I do she will still want to be with me. You see I have a deep family secret that I am unable to avoid, however, I moved to California to get away from it but I do get called to duty every once in a while.

Andi started classes yesterday and she is only working on the weekends now, and I am working on the weekends as well. I do go to the bar every morning and work on the books, but I am keeping my afternoon and evenings open for when Andi is not in class or studying. I have plans to let her come over some evenings with her books and homework so that I can cook her dinner and she can still study, but I get to still spend time with her. I know it sounds selfish but I cannot get enough of this beautiful woman who has captured my heart.

Damon has been giving me hell about it for a week now. Joel told him that I brought Andi to the bar after closing for dinner, and Damon has been on my ass about it ever since. If he doesnt lay off I am going to have to kick his ass because it is none of his damn business. He is still in shock that the only thing that has happened between Andi and me is just kissing. He says he is starting to get worried that I am losing my touch.

I am not losing my touch. I am taking this slow really getting to know her. Bzzzzzzz...

Andi- Hey, Babe, I just got out of my Anatomy class. I have an hour before English Lit. Would you like to grab lunch?

Me- I would love to grab lunch love, but I just got done working out and I would not make it in an hour. Would you like to come over here and I can make you lunch.

Andi- That sounds great. I will be there in 10 minutes.

I jumped in the shower real quick, and when I got out I got dressed in a pair of skinny jeans and a t-shirt. I was about to go to the patio to smoke when there was a small knock on the door. She had never been here except one time when I had to come grab my phone and we only ran up for just a minute. I opened the door and there she was in all of her glory. She had on a pink tank top, a pair of jean shorts and those classic wedges she always wears. I scooped her up in my arms and kissed her with everthing I had.

She was driving me crazy, and honestly I didnt know how long I could wait before I took her where she was standing. Still locked in a heated kiss I closed the door and pushed her up against it. I picked her up slightly and to my surpise she wrapped her legs around my waist. I heard her drop her book bag and purse on the floor and her hands went to my hair pulling me closer to her. Leaving one arm around her waist I put the other arm under her butt and turned around carrying her to my bedroom.

I moved from kissing her lucious lips to kissing her neck which rewarded me with her beautiful moans. I gently laid her back on the bed and crawled over her to continue kissing her. I was running my hands over her sides and stomach, and I was in the process of figuring out how to take her shirt off without her knowing too much but she was not stopping me. I slipped my hands under her shirt and pulled it up over her head. She was wearing a hot pink and polka dot bra that went with her gorgeous olive skin perfectly.

I started kissing her collar bone and slowly working my way down towards the top of her bra sucking and kissing as I went. I sucked her nipple throught her bra as she sucked in a deep breath and moaned loudly, all the while, unbuttoning her shorts and slipping my hand into her panties.

"Sky, Baby," she gasped as my had reached the top of her smooth mound.