Prologue

The door opened and the Alpha walked closer to his daughter caged in a silver cage with wolfsbane. His daughter is handcuffed with silver. She looked up to her father, meeting his eyes. Her expressionless eyes stunned her father. Done with pleading and crying, Champagne stood up and leveled her face with her father's.

"Kill me."

It sounded more like a command than a plead. Her father smirked and slapped her. "You'll die, Princess. But not now. Your wolf will die painfully and slowly and as she die you'll come along."

She smiled humorlessly, "If my wolf die because of you the Moon Goddess will hunt you down, kill every member of your pack and ruin every memories your wife and son left for you."

"You killed them! You killed my wife! You killed my son!"

"And you're killing your daughter."

"You are no daughter of mine. You are given by the Moon Goddess to torment me. To remind me the death of them."

"You can never kill an immortal wolf. You can never hurt the 'white wolf', Father."

With her words, Champagne broke her handcuffs and pulled her father. His face is burning because of the direct contact with wolfsbane and silver.

"But I can kill you, Alpha. I can kill you and your precious pack."

She set her father free. Rage is all she feels. Born with Alpha blood and blessed with the power of the white wolf, she is stronger than an Alpha. She does not have a weakness.

Gone the sweet girl of Silver Moon pack, gone the girl everyone loved. She was rebirth by the Moon Goddess with one goal. To kill the man who killed her mother and brother.

For vengeance.