Percy

I watch annabeth open the heap of presents as my arms are around her waist. She gets a new laptop (I think that was leo) some clothes (obviously piper) some jewelry from hazel and nico (I really just think hazel picked it out .i can't imagine nico in a jewelry store) a few books written in Greek from Jason and some fancy notebooks from frank. Obviously I have a huge present waiting but she doesn't notice that I haven't given her anything yet.

After a lot of eating and laughing and talking, the party ends and annabeth and i say bye to every one .once every one leaves we clean up which isn't hard.annabeth's father leaves after helping out and my mom and stepdad leave to go out on their Friday night date to the movies.once we throw out the last piece of wrapping paper annabeth wraps her arms around my neck "hey seaweed brain.now where is my present?" I grab her and carry her outside as she laughs and I put her down in front of a beautiful silver car.with a bow on it with a tag that says ' to annabeth , love you! percy' once she takes it all I'm she squeals and spins around ,hugging me to death.i give her the keys and we take off the bow."ready for a test drive?" she nods and kisses me.we jump into the car and begin to speed down the road.

After a few minuets we park back at my moms apartment and kick off our shoes .we sit on the couch and I turn on the tv. annabeth snuggles in next to me and I wrap a blanket around us.suddenly annabeth grabs at my shirt and pulls me down for a kiss. It's alittle crazy how everytime she kisses me it feels like the underwater kiss when we were 15. It just shows how much love goes. "hey percy?" she asks alittle nervous. "yeah?" "you love me right?" "what kind of question is that ,wise girl?" she looks away and blushes. We watch tv again and I am lost in thought. I have no idea what annabeth would want. That is until I figure it out exactly.

Me: hi ummmm so yeah. I don't own any of this series or the characters ,rick riordan owns them.thanks for reading! I am probably going to go back to a annabeth's pov one more time and then it will be in order. Thanks again!