Nico

I am sort of heartbroken. I mean I was before, and then I really was when I found out annabeth was pregnant. and now it is really hitting me when we are trying to cheer her up for her appointment. I don't really know why I am still heartbroken. it is obvious that I would never get percy. and I could've tried to find a guy or a girl to date but I was too heartbroken and stupid. now annabeth is pregnant and I have zero chance at all. so I try to focus on Leo's plan.

Talking to the gods is hard. we can go and talk to them about help but that won't work if we bring percy and annabeth.athena and posidon will be mad and we definetly won't get what we want. so annabeth and percy and I are staying here. I have to come with Percy and annabeth to the appointment but I think it is just for the extra comfort. but I can't understand why they would find me comforting.

Percy and annabeth leave right before everyone else and I come with them. we walk into annabeth's new car (another reminder) and it is really nice.i sit with annabeth in the back as percy drives. I can see annabeth shaking as she messes with her camp necklace. She is so jittery and nervous that she grabs my hand. I hold onto hers tightly but really it is just like a sibling thing. she has a year running down her cheek but I don't mention it.

We get there and percy holds annabeth's hand and whispers reassurance to her. we walk in and annabeth goes to the desk. I sit on a chair next to percy. "I am so nervous." he says. I notice he is talking to me "hey it'll be fine. she could be pregnant but it can't be that bad. you can finally start a family, just like you wanted" he nods and smiles at me. annabeth comes over and sits on Percy's lap, kissing his cheek. " five minutes" she says. I have to wait here when they call here name though. percy and annabeth walk in ,holding hands.

It seems like they are in there forever and all I can think of is Percy's smile and I have to stop myself. they are going to have a baby together and I can't dwell on the fact I can't have him. I will find someone else.

Annabeth and percy walk in and she nods. she seems sad but not as sad as before.annabeth is really going to have a baby.

Me:hi I do not own these characters or their books rick riordan does. Thanks for reading!