Leo

I have never been in a more awkward situation. Ever. it is one thing to stumble in on your friend naked. But your friend naked with his girlfriend naked in bed and exhausted, it's too much. And this time I wasn't joking around. I got mad and yelled at Percy, causing annabeth to run into the bathroom. That made it less awkward. Then percy got his clothes on quickly as he agreed with me that he was stupid. But seeing them together also reminded me of calypso. gods I missed her.

I couldn't stand it and I think that is why I got mad because my weak spot was targeted. I hope calypso is still on team leo. Percy rushed into the bathroom like he was worried so I got worried.

but I didn't wait like a crazy friend. I waited in his living room and talked to Sally for a while. Percy's mom is pretty cool. but I didn't tell her that her son just did it. I am not that crappy. they are still in there and I know percy wouldn't do it again so I have a bad feeling.

suddenly percy and annabeth come out and sit down. Annabeth is jumpy, but it isn't ADHD jumpy. it's the I am nervous and I did something wrong jumpy. always bouncing your knee, your eyes only flitting to the person who knows you did something wrong , you blush a lot and stutter a lot and only look at someone's forehead , not their eyes. and that is exactly what annabeth is doing.

so the second we leave we head straight to the coffee shop a and meet piper and Jason and hazel and frank and nico. all of us together. and then they leave for a second to walgreens and come out with a bag two minutes later and quickly stick it in her car. Then they walk in like nothing happened. but I know.

Me: haha I stopped! well really the maximum wait is 3 days but still! I do not own any of these characters or books they are in . their daddy is rick riordan . thanks for reading!