Chapter 1

Angelina's*POV*
"Ciao papà(Hey dad)" I say to my dad when I walk into the studio, "Ciao Angie, come è durata la tua giornata?(Hello Angie, how has your busy day been so far?)", "Va bene credo. Ma per ora voglio solo ballare.(It has been okay I guess. But for now I just wanna dance.)" he nods his head and I walk over to the girls locker room so I can get changed. If you were wondering, no that was not my real dad that was my uncle but he is my adoptive dad cause he saw my struggles and he got my parents permission to adopt me and well this happened when I was 13 and well a lot of stuff happened when I was 13 and 9 but we'll get into that later. I finish putting on my practice outfit.

 If you are wondering I am gonna practice ballet, hip hop, and tap today and I'm gonna start off with tap

If you are wondering I am gonna practice ballet, hip hop, and tap today and I'm gonna start off with tap. I just finished practicing and I'm gonna head home and shower. I just got out of the shower and I'm all dressed and everything. There's a knock on the front door and nobody else is home so I walk all the way down stairs and open the front door. I see my amazing boyfriend Michael. I let him in and the first thing he says is "I'll race you to your room" then he takes off running I laugh and start running to. We both enter the room at the same time and I say "Well it's a tie again" then I look over to the bed and he follows my gaze and before you know it we are both belly flopping onto my bed. We both laugh when we land and I turn to look at him and he leans in and says "What did I do to deserve you?" And he kisses me. I pull away and say "Not today Mikey also you confessed your undying love for me when I was 13 did you expect me to say no?" He shakes his head and says "I'll still confess my love for you any day mi amor(my love)", I smile at him and we just lay there looking into each other's eyes. Ryan walks in and says "Sorry to break your fucking cliche ass little moment, baby sister but mom told me to remind you that we have a photoshoot at 6:30 and it is currently 5:45 so just letting you know" I roll my eyes and nod my head and say "Is that all Ryan?" He nods his head and walks out. Michael turns to me and says "Cliche ass moment huh?" I shrug and say "Ignore him he is getting over a break up.", "Shit haven't they been dating for like five years now?" I nod and say "Yea they started dating a year before I got adopted.", "Damn I though that they would like get married and shit but I guess not" I nod and say "She was honestly kind of annoying anyways, he actually broke up with her, he is recovering cause she was cheating on him and she was actually gonna dump the other guy so she can stay with him but Ryan caught her and now they are done for.....thank god" he chuckles and says "I remember when Ryan would pick you up and she would be in the car with you guys and you would just text me the whole time talking about how fucking annoying she is." I smile and say "Sadly I have to get going" he nods his head and he is about to get up but I stop him and say "WAIT" he still gets up despite my glare but anyways I pull out my phone and say "Make a funny face" he makes one and I laugh posting it on Instagram.

" I smile and say "Sadly I have to get going" he nods his head and he is about to get up but I stop him and say "WAIT" he still gets up despite my glare but anyways I pull out my phone and say "Make a funny face" he makes one and I laugh posting i...

caption:am i still attracted? for some reason yes, yes i am. @mic.winston

I smile and peck Michaels lips then he turns and leaves. I grab my bag and leave my room, I walk over to Ryan's room, I knock on the door and enter his eyes leave his phone and he says "Are you ready to go?" I nod my head and we walk down to the garage and get into his car he starts driving over to the studio since he is gonna be in the shoot too. Oh right I didn't explain the deal, Well whenever me and him are going to the same shoot he drives since whenever we have the same dance related thing I drive. We just arrived and the first thing we did was get rushed into the changing room. We just finished up and they are giving us the wardrobe as a thank you for doing this. We just arrived home and thank god there is food on the dinner table. I sit down and dig in and look up to see are maid Ellie smiling at me I smile back with a pasta filled smile. If you are wondering Ellie is are maid that my mom hired to take care of the house and cook for us she is a sweet lady that is in her mid thirties and we would die without her. I eat all the pasta then look towards Ellie and say "Thank you for the pasta it was delicious." She smiles and says "Your welcome Angie" my sister Winter says "You obviously liked it since you swallowed it all in one gulp" I turn to her and scoff saying "I don't care that you are older than me Winter but you can't say shit cause who's the model here you or me?" she raises her eyebrows me and says "Oh really at least my parents and siblings don't hate me so much that it forces my uncle to adopt me cause I'm going through so much pain on the inside oh and still is in pain because I am a fucking slut that can't choose between Michael and Christopher. Oh right I forgot to mention your dads favorite and your not even his real daughter and I mean that's bullshit!" I stand there shocked with tears in my eyes as everyone just stands there staring at Winter like she is crazy and I say "You know what, fuck you! Fuck you, Winter! I have done nothing to you and you fucking hate me! I'm done with your shit so just shut the fuck up and stop taking about my family!" she just rolls her eyes. I let the tears roll down my face since they all obviously know that I'm hurting inside so why not let them see it on the outside. Ellie looks at Winter with anger in her eyes and says "Did you really need to do that Winter? All because of a stupid pasta thing?" She shrugs and says "I guess I didn't need to say it but at least I don't regret saying it" she walks past me and purposely bumps my shoulder. I sit back down at the table and everyone stares at me like I'm a ticking time bomb so I yell "CAN YOU PLEASE STOP STARING AT ME! AND STOP GIVING ME THAT LOOK THAT ITS NOT TRUE CAUSE YOU AND I BOTH KNOW THAT IT IS!" They quickly overt there eyes and I sit there staring at the wall. Mom and Dad just walked in through the door and Ellie immediately explained the situation to them. They both immediately rush over to me and hug me, I immediately  hug them back and say "I love you guys" they both say it back and pull away, my dad says "Angelina you have to ignore Hayellie. I have no idea why she doesn't like you or why she would even say those things knowing it would hurt you so much. But I need you to understand that you are still our family yes you might biologically be my niece but you are my daughter in my heart and by law so there is nothing you can do about it." I smile and hug him again. Shane walks up to me, picks me up and carries me to my room cause I feel numb and can't really move my body at the moment. He tucks me in bed and says "You need to stop with your mom and brothers and sister you are in OUR family now and you always have been so ignore them and Winter, I mean Winter has always been a bitch anyways and she treats all of us like that so come on you are soooo muchstronger than this oh and don't forget that you are the model not her."

*How did you guys like the first chapter?*
This is Ellie(Scarlett Johansson):

*How did you guys like the first chapter?*This is Ellie(Scarlett Johansson):