Chapter 5

Angelina and Brandon ^^
Angelina's*POV*
"GET UP!!!" I hear my mom yell as an attempt to wake me up, I reply by snuggling my face into my pillows even more than they already are. She sighs and says "Come on Angelina! We have a family photo shoot today!" I groan but get up and say "Your lucky I'm a sucker for photo shoots" she laughs and says "Whatever. Now get dressed, and wear whatever you want cause there will be people there to do all the clothes and stuff" I nod my head and she walks out. I walk over to my Batman droor and pick out one of my Batman shirts and a pair of my Batman knee high socks. I put them on and pair them with some shorts and my all black vans. Also yes, I do have Batman vans but if I wore them today it would be to much Batman so naw. I walk out of my room and head downstairs. I walk into the kitchen to see everyone dressing casual except for Shane whose wearing khakis and a formal button up shirt. I roll my eyes and just hope that the stylist at the shoot knows our styles cause if they do they will give him a tux and I know for a fact that Shane has worn a tux in every single family photo even the ones from when before I was in the photos. It's gonna be funny because we are all going to be wearing formal casual and Shane will just be there with a tux. I walk over to Ellie(the maid if you don't remember)and she hands me a plate with scrambled eggs and toast which is my go to breakfast meal, I thank her and take a seat next to Griffin who is scarfing down his eggos, I try not to laugh and I start eating my breakfast. There was a knock on the door and I look up expecting someone to open it but I see everyone except Winter staring at me so I sigh and get up so I can go open the door. I open it and there I see my best friend Brandon......wait OH MY GOD BRANDON!!! My eyes widen and I hug him and yell "OH MY GOD!!!! I MISSED YOU SO MUCH YOU DICK!!!!" He laughs and says "I was only gone for two weeks LeeLee(his special nickname for Angelina)" I roll my eyes and say "Well it was the longest two weeks ever and you didn't even call or FaceTime me!!! At least when I was in England you called and FaceTimed me!!" He pulls away and says "I texted" I roll my eyes and say "Not good enough." You see I have known Brandon since I was like born and I'm not even kidding cause he was born on the same day as me and Valentino and in the same hospital too oh and his mom is my birth mom's best friend well ex-best friend. The three of us were really close and were treated like triplets, yes even Valentino, I mean he hasn't always hated me. Anyways Brandon is obviously Valentino's best friend too cause I told Brandon not to pick. You see Valentino is actually a really nice guy well when he isn't around me and yes Brandon hates it that we hate each other and he does stick up for me a lot but oh well. I shake away my thought rant and say "Wait, Why are you here? Cause we are about to leave for a photo shoot" he nods and says "I know I'm gonna leave in a couple minutes cause I just dropped by to say hi and now I have to go see Val and tell him that I'm back" I pout for a few seconds then smirk and say "So you do love me more than Val, cause you came to see me first even though you could have just saw him before because he lives on your way down here" he shakes his head and says "Fine, I'll see Val first next time" I shake my head violently and say "Uh uh" he laughs and says "I was kidding Lee Lee and we'll see who I choose first next time" I nod my head and he says "Anyways I got to go" and with that he walks out the door. I sigh and wait for everyone to finish eating.
*
*
*
We just finished our shoot and let me just say the stylist wasn't that bad like my stylist wasn't quite right but she was on the right track I guess, but everyone else's seemed to be like that too well except for Shane his stylist was right on track I can tell because he got his tuxes, like I said. I'm only gonna show you some of the pictures though because there is a lot, so the first one is of all the siblings

 I'm only gonna show you some of the pictures though because there is a lot, so the first one is of all the siblings