Chapter 3

Angelina's*POV*
"Come on Angie! Pleeeeaaaasssee" Christopher whines once he realizes I wasn't gonna give him any of my gum I roll my eyes at him and say "Get your own" he groans again than says "Hey I'm the senior and your the junior you should be listening to what I say" I give him a look and say "You wish." he just keeps groaning. I'm starting to get sick of his groaning so I snap at him "I will give you a piece of gum if you shut up" he nods his head rapidly and I through a piece of gum at him. I know what your thinking 'What's the big deal? It's gum?' well let's just say if gum was a drug that would be the drug I'm addicted to and let's just say I'm really addicted to it. Out of no were I'm tackled to the ground, I open my eyes and see my nephews Vincent and Andrew I start laughing and I'm looking at them and I can't believe how big they have gotten I mean they are five now and I remember when they were first born. If your wondering they are my actual brother's sons and I still love all my actual nieces and nephews so much and they still call me zia(aunt) or just auntie, and it makes me so happy that my relationship with their dads don't effect my relationship with them. I look up to see my brother well cousin Nate rolling his eyes I glare at him and he glares back. Nate's wife Marie pops out from behind Nate and I start smiling like an idiot and I say "Marie!" I get Vincent and Andrew off of me and I run up to Marie and hug her. You see even though my brothers and I hated each other growing up me and Marie always got a long and she hated that my brothers and I hated each other but she still fell in love with my retard older brother and there is nothing I can do about that. "I missed you so much, Marie" I say as we hug, she laughs and says "Probably not as much as I missed you, Angel" when we pulled away my stupid brother no cousin says "Did you miss me baby sis?" I hear Chris walking up next to me as I say "You wish. Cousin." Chris's arm went around my waist protectively and Nate just chuckles and says "We are brother and sister if you like it or not so stop calling me cousin cause I'm obviously not your cousin." his tone sounded hurt but I don't give a shit he tortured me for thirteen years of my life, not giving a shit if I was hurt, so I say "You were never a brother to me! You decided to be an idiot and mentally torture me making me depressed! Remember when I was nine Nate!?" He looks shocked but I don't care. Marie turns to Vincent and Andrew and says "Boys let's go to the game room and play some games so we can give Daddy and Zia Angie some time to talk" they stay put and Vincent says "But I don't want them to fight Mama!" Before she can say anything I open up my arms and say "Come here." they both run into my arms and I whisper to them "I love you both so much and as much as I want to lie to you right now...yes me and your dad are gonna argue a little bit but I want you to know that after the silly argument we are gonna have I'm gonna go to the game room and play some games with you and maybe I'll give you some of my chocolate." I pull away and they give me their widest smiles and I smile back and say "Go play some games and I'll go play with you in a couple of minutes. Okay?" They nod their heads and run over to Marie. She gives me a thankful smile and I nod my head. They walk out of the room and I look back over to Nate who has a shocked look on his face I smirk at him and say "What? Surprised that I can control your kids? Probably better that you can anyway." He glares at me and says "You don't know anything!" I laugh and say "I know they love you but I know they also despise you for constantly torturing me or at least trying to torture me, every single time you see me! And I know that what I'm saying is true cause every time they look at you and I'm not around there is love in their eyes and when I'm around they look at you emotionless." He glares even harder and says "You don't know what you are talking about besides you don't know what it's like when your not around!" I roll my eyes and say "Whatever I just know that you are starting to get on my nerves with this 'I hate my sister for no reason' bullshit!" His eyes soften and I swear I heard him mumble "We never hated you." but he obviously didn't cause he just said "So I see boyfriend number two is around. How long is he gonna be around this time? A week? Two maybe?" me and Christopher both glare at him and Chris says "Leave her alone! You know nothing about this!" Nate's eyes snap towards him and says "Oh so boyfriend number two speaks, I remember when Clay posted that picture of you two kissing after Steph sent out that picture of you and boyfriend number one's dirty aftermath! And I think you kissed this guy a week after you had sex with boyfriend number one!" I walked up to him and yelled "YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO SLUT SHAME ME NATHANIEL! CAUSE LOOK WHO IS TALKING YOU LITERALLY WON SOME STUPID GAME THAT SEES HOW MANY GIRLS YOU CAN SLEEP WITH! AND WOULD YOU LOOK AT THAT VINCENT AND ANDREW AREN'T YOUR FIRST KIDS JUST CAUSE YOU PLAYED AROUND IN HIGH SCHOOL WHICH GAVE YOU FOUR MORE KIDS BEFORE THEM! YOU EVEN KNEW YOU LOVED MARIE BUT YOU STILL DID IT TOO! SO NEVER THINK TO SLUT SHAME AGAIN YOU ASSHOLE CAUSE I'M PRETTY SURE YOU CREATED THE WORD FUCKBOY! AN-" Chris held me back and said "That is enough Angelina, I know he deserves it and I really wanna beat the living shit out of him right now but I'm pretty sure everyone can hear your yelling" I mumble "let them hear" but then realize probably not a good idea since there is two five year olds in the house so I say "Okay I will stop you can let me go now" he nods and let's me go then I turn to Nate to see he is on the verge of tears...good. I feel something wet running down my cheeks which means I'm fucking crying so great! I fucking showed him I cared and I actually let myself cry over this asshole! I look him dead in the eye and say "Don't slut shame me when you have done way worse! Oh and I want you to get the fuck out of my room and have a nice conversation with my dad so he can talk some sense into you or maybe Winter cause you and Winter get a long quite well and you both seem to love tormenting me so you guys can go plan your little ideas or share them your choice." He walks out and Chris smiles and says "That's my girl" I smile then someone says "Remember that you have to share her!"