- The Mall -

London Pov

So today Imma go shopping with Rihanna and Paris to get some more clothes and shoes so lets get the day started with.

-1:30pm in Los Angles-

Me: Good morning

Rihanna: Good Morning, what time we going to the mall?

Me: At 2

Rihanna: Alright * continues to eat her breakfast*

Paris: Good Morning yall

London and Rihanna: Good Morning

Rihanna: Were going to the mall at 2 

Paris: Alright 

Me: Well Imma go get ready * gets up and goes to room*

Them: Alright

So after we all got ready we hopped in my Range Rover and headed to the mall.

My outfit:

So we just entered "Foot Locker" and I saw a little crowd of girls going crazy saying" Omg it's the Migos"

So we just entered "Foot Locker" and I saw a little crowd of girls going crazy saying" Omg it's the Migos". So I got on my tippey toes and saw Quavo taking pictures with fans, and Offset and Takeoff were doing the same. 

Rihanna: Damn these girls going crazy like chill bitches it's just the Migos.

Paris: * laughs* for real

Fans: Omg it's the Hilton sisters!!!

Me: Hey

Rihanna: Hey yall

Paris: Wassup

Fans: Can we get some pics and autographs please?

Us: Sure

* Takes pictures and signs autographs*

Quavo Pov

Me and the boys were taking pics with some fans at the mall. Then we heard a crowd of fans saying that the Hilton's sisters were here, so we all look towards them. Then I saw London the finest one she my type strong,independent,got her money,and fine as fuck.

Offset: Damn if I weren't enaged to Cardi I will be all over them.

Me: * laughs* You lucky Cardi ain't hear that

Cardi: I did dumbass * hits Offset across the head*

Offset: I was just playing baby *laughs*

Take: *laughs* For real they all fine, we should link with them.

Me: Yeah Imma link this dick with London's pussy *laughs*

Them: *laughs*

Offset: You a whole fool.

London Pov

Rihanna: Ohh London you should get these they nice

Me: Me alright * grabs them and they walk to cashier*

Cashier: Hey beautiful ladies 

Us: Hey

Cashier: That will be $160.00

Me: Okay I will pay

Rihanna: Nah sis I got it

Paris: No I'm the oldest so I will pay

Me: Here you go * hands the cashier $200* keep the change see told yall I got it

Paris: Thnxs but it wont happen again Imma pay next time

Rihanna: Thnxs and no I will

Me: No whoever gets there quickly pays

Them: Okay 

After paying we were starting to walk out but then we saw the Migos and the QC fam were right behind us next in line and Quavo winked at me and said wassup. And of course I said hi back then they asked us if we can join them for dinner. And before I could say anything Rihanna and Paris said yes. So I guess were gonna have dinner with them.

Quavo Pov

We was in line behind The Hilton's sister and London independent self paid for her and sisters shoes. Then I said wassup and winked at her, she said hey back then we asked them to join us for dinner and they said yes. This is my time to shoot my shoot at her.

At Dinner in a fancy restaurant

Me: * sits nexts to across from London*

Hope yall enjoy the first chapter.

~ Rubi Rose