~ T H E ~ T R I P ~

Quavo Pov

So I decided that I'm going to take London on a trip to Dubai, just to have us spend some time together just me and her. We both been busy and need a break and who knows maybe she will let me hit it. I been wanting to hit every since I seen her on Instagram and she all natural like damn she really be hitting up the gym. I'm the luckiest nigga in the world to have her I love her for real.

Quavo wakes London up

Me: Wake up bae

London: *still sleeping*

Alright I got something to wake her ass up

Qua: *slaps London's ass*

London: *screams at the top of her lungs* Quavious Imma kill your black ass !!!

Qua: *laughs and gets out the bed* Damn bae you screaming like you having a baby

London: Why did you hit my ass?

Qua: To wake you up so you can pack we going Dubai to have a Baecation

London: Quavious why didn't tell me earlier then my shit will already be pack?

Qua: Because I thought about right now and Imma head over to my house to get pack then come back *kisses London lips* Be right back.

London: Okay *kisses back*

Quavo leaves and goes to crib to get packed

London Pov

I love my man so much I'm so happy he is in my life, like this dude over here talking about lets go on a baecation right now to Dubai like does your nigga do that for you? I know he doesn't but back the main point I'm going to bring some sexy clothes for a couple pictures I'm going to take there. And I'm thinking I might let him hit it tonight but who knows.

London takes a shower, lotion her glowing caramel skin,puts on her bra and panties then her clothes.

Ding Dong

Me: Coming!!! *looks through peep hole and sees Quavo *opens the door*

Qua: You ready bae?

Me: Yeah let me lock the door *locks the door and gets in the car*

They drive off in Quavo's drivers car and head over to the airport

Qua: So you exicted?

Me: Yeah thank you bae we really needed time to ourselves *kisses Qua*

Qua: You welcome bae anything for you *kisses her back*

They get to the airport and hop on the private jet and fly on to Dubai

Quavo Pov

When we got on the jet I went behind London and started to rub my dick on her ass to just to mess with her.

London: Bae move before they start looking at us crazy

Me: Man fuck what they think

London: *smirks* Getcho freaky ass some where

Me: Yeah that's what I'm trying to do I'm trying to get in you *smirks and gets hit by London*

London: Boy you better stop all the freaky shit before you start something up in here

London walks over to a seat with Quavo tagging right behind her

London: *gets on her phone and start recording her laying on Quavo's shoulder*